lets dance

"You did what?!" i yelled at my dance couch "look were good and i think were ready for this!" she said clasping her hands together "well i know were good but teams all of the nation sign up for this only 20 get picked! and plus were a school dance team not a studio!" i sighed sitting down at one of the desk in her classrooms "Bella i know but people at every compotion we go to think we are studio were gonna do this and think everyone Will agree with me" she said finalizing the conversation.

okay so let me tell you whats going on right now my name is Isabella and I'm the dance team at my high school and my crazy dance couch just signed us up for a show called lets dance were there are 20 dance teams come together and do challenges and get eliminated each week.

our team is very good we were all taught well in studios but i don't want to get the teams hopes up.

i sat in 7th hour thinking on what smith said about the show we would only have 2 weeks till the show not all of us are ready for this its gonna drop  a big bomb on all the girls.

the bell rang waking me from my thoughts.

i didn't have a 8th hour for me 8th hour was dance and to be honest i wasn't ready for that. i walked into the locker room and was greeted by the team changing in to practice clothes.

"Bella!" i looked to see my best friend Emma came up to me i smiled me and Emma met in the 8th grade and we have been best friend since along with- "Emma where were you 6th hour?" Annabelle i met her also in 8th grade her and Emma were already friends and i kinda just joined in on there fun! "i was talking to smith i had a uniform thing happen" i lied but also it was kinda the truth i didn't know how to get some of my compotion makeup out of my uniform.

Anna nodded i walked over to a bench and set my bag down on is and pulled out a blue tank top and black shorts along with my black jazz shoes then slipped them on and threw my hair in a messy bun.

i wasn't ready to go out there and face what was about to be told to everyone. i walked to the wooden doors and pushed them open to show girls in splits and stretching.

"alright girls i have big news" smith said bursting through the large wooden doors it felt like everyone froze "y'all have 2 weeks to get ready cause y'all have been accepted to be on lets dance!!" wait what accepted i thought she just sent the video in! i looked around to see everyone excited and jumping around "okay everyone settle down and sit down i know you guys have questions so lets hear them" she said waiting for us to be all seated i raised my hand but she called on faith i listened as she asked her question "what if our parents say no i mean how are we all gonna fly to California?" she has a great point "i contacted all your parents before i signed us up and the show is paying for all flying, food, and hotel expenses" wow this is crazy in 2 weeks ill be flying to California and competing against 20 teams. we all asked crazy questions and eventually we only had 10 minuets till practice was over so we worked out the whole time.

as we ran me and my 2 best friends talked "what if we meet 02l?!?!" Anna said i laughed now wouldn't that be cool "oh please what if we meet ansel elgort we could have a fault in our stars moment!!!" Emma jumped while running i laughed i just wanna go and dance my heart out.

soon practice was over and it was Friday so the team is going to meet up at bramas to talk and celebrate. "hey Bella are we riding with you?" Emma asked "yeah do you just want me to bring you back here and get yalls cars after?" they nodded and climbed into my jeep. i pulled out my phone and told my parents where we were going and that id be home a little late.

Anna plugged in her phone and blasted fancy as we all rapped along but soon we were all at the restaurant which was flooded with people.

i turned off my car and we walked to the restaurant we all got frozen yogurt then found the team sitting in the outside part of the place.

"hey guys" i said walking over to them "so are yall excited?" Allie asked we no one answered just nodded "who do you think we will be against?" i asked swirling my yogurt around no one said anything just shrug's "yall do know we are good right i mean we got accepted into this that must mean something! who cares what happens its not like if we don't win were kicked off of the team!" i said suddenly i felt we could this we could actually win this! "she's right team lets do this with confidence and style" said Emma i looked around and i felt as we all thought we could do this which was amazing confidence is what we needed big time! soon the topic just drifted off and we just talked about school and how we have to cancel summer plans. we were all leaving and hugging when faith gave a little pep talk "girls starting Monday we have a week left to get ready but i think everyone believes in us now we need to believe in us" she said as we all walked to our cars.

"do y'all wanna go shopping tomorrow?" anna asked "yeah i really need to" i said starting the car "yeah I'm down" said Emma.

after i dropped them off i went driving around just for a bit to think about what I'm leaving at home this summer. when i got home it was around 12 and my step mom was awake watching a old movie.

"hey mom" i said me and her have a close relationship shes more  like a mom to me while my real mom is like my best friend.

"so you found out today?" she said tearing her eyes from the screen i grinned and nodded while running to her and hugged her "your dad isn't happy that your gonna be gone for so long but after awhile he didn't want you to miss out on something like this" she said pulling away from me i nodded and walked to my room when i opened the door i was greeted by a big box on my bed i opened it i gasped it held a cover up that was fringed on the bottom and some new cut of shorts i placed themm on the bed and read the card that was in the bottom of the box 'turn around' it read i felt as if i was in some horror movie but i slowly turned around and my mouth dropped my step sister stood there she has been gone at collage for 2 years she was my best friend when no one was. i ran and hugged her as we both started tearing up "I've missed you!!" i said as we pulled away going through high school without her around was  horrifying but I'm almost through my first year so that's always good. "I've missed you too!" she said we talked all night about everything her and her boyfriend are getting closer even though they go to different collages and she thinks he is gonna pop the question soon we also talked about the show and it was around 3 before we drifted off but before we did my sister told me something i would always remember "win or loose the greatest things come out of the unexpected" that's all i herd before letting sleep take over me.

thank yall for reading! a picture of isabella is on the side!