lets talk

cullens POV

i was still in shock until liam came and shook me with Dane trailing behind him "dude those are the girls from the plane!" we watched as they found there group and walked off. every guys eyes were on them they were the only girl team and had the most members.

"um hi I'm Katie" this girl said coming up to me i smiled she had long blonde hair and brown eyes "hey I'm Cullen and this is liam and Dane were part of real talk crew" i said pointing to the guys "yeah well we gotta go" liam said running off with Dane i knew they were going to find the girls which i wanted to go but i didn't want to be rude to this girl.

Bella's POV

when i saw him i looked away "those are the guys from the plane!" Anna said as we finished the last of the stairs "come on there's our team" i said trying to pass the subject "right on time ladies great way to make an entrance" smith said coming up to us we smiled even though it wasn't what we tried to do.

Anna Emma and me trailed away from the group to look for any computation. a couple of seconds later 3 guys cam up to us "hey your the girl from the plane!" a dark haired boy said to Anna. she smiled and nodded "and your the girl from the plane" a brunette said to Emma. she laughed "yep!" they all looked at me "i would say hey your the girl from the plane but i didn't sit by you on the plane" said the blonde one "that's because she sat by Cullen" the dark headed one said i smiled and nodded.

so Cullen is mystery boys name it suites him. suddenly a slow song came on and the boys asked Anna and Emma to dance as they walked away i watched i wonder where Cullen is? "would you like to dance?" asked the other boy "sure why not" i said with a smile as he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor as we started dancing he asked questions.

"whats your name?" he asked as we swayed "Isabella but i go by Bella whats yours?" i asked "Ross" he said "you got any pets?" i laughed "yes 1 dog" he nodded i looked over to see Cullen dancing with a girl with long blonde hair. at that moment my hear felt like it weighed 100 pounds as it sunk in my chest.

"i think I'm gonna take a break" i said pulling away from Ross he nodded and i left. i walked up a few stairs till i found a hallway leading a balcony. the view was so breathtaking i could see the Hollywood sign shining so bright from here.

"hey mystery girl your missing the party" said a voice from behind me it was the voice i had herd yesterday. i smiled and turned around to meet Cullen. "so why are you out here mystery girl?" i turned back around "i have a name" i said looking at the stars "which i never got by the way" i herd his voice come closer.

"Isabella" i said calmly as his voice trailed closer "well Bella my name is Cullen" he said now standing right next to me i just nodded "here have some punch" he said handing me a glass which i took "so tell me about you Bella" he asked talking a seat on one of the patio chairs.

"well I'm here with my dance team south side crew I'm 16 and i have a dog" i said walking around the balcony he nodded "what about you Cullen?" he smiled and took a drink of his punch "well I'm here with real talk crew which is my dance crew i have no pets I'm 18 and i really want your number so i wont loose you this time" wait what did he just say. does that mean he has been thinking about me to??

i turned around "okay let me see your phone" i reached my hand out for it which he gave me i put my number in then thought of a good name for myself then i got it 'bellamysteryplanegirlwhoissuperhot' i quickly put my number in and gave it to him.

"really?" he said looking up a me i just smiled "wanna dance?" he asked out of no where "what now?" i asked he nodded and got up and took my hand. he pulled out his phone and played 'she will be loved' by maroon 5 and pulled my toward him.