Untitled Part 13

Cullen's POV

slowly Bella slid off my back "did you guys forget something?" she asked with her head tilted slightly Addison laughed "no I'm Addison Cullen's girlfriend and this is Ariel liams girlfriend" she said and they both reached out there hands i watched in shock as Bella shook there hands.

"hi I'm Isabella rosses friend and this is Anna coopers friend" Bella said coolly shaking there hands acting like she had no feelings for me.

"hey guys whats taking so l-" Dane stopped mid sentence when he saw Addison and Ariel. "hey guys i haven't seen you since you last hurt my 2 best friends" Dane said waving at them we all looked at him shocked "Dane did you find out what was taking so long?" Emma asked before she knew what was going on.

"Emma this is Addison and Ariel. Liam and Cullen's problems as id like to call them. come on girls ill walk you back to your beach house" before i could even process what was going on Bella left giving me one last hurt look but before she left she turned around "it was nice meeting you two I've herd a lot about you" she said and picked up her shoes and like that she was gone.

"Cullen baby aren't you surprised?!" Addison shouted running into my arms it didn't feel right.. but all the old feelings i had for Addison came flooding back as i held on to her "I'm so sorry you forgive me right?" she asked as i put her down i just nodded this is all to much to Handel right now.

i looked over to see liam and Ariel hugging too i guess everything's good now. "bye guys were going out for a bit!" Ross, cooper, and and Kyle said walking to the back door "where are you going?" liam asked "Dane, Emma, Bella, and Anna are going for a walk and asked us to come along so we will see ya" Ross said walking out.

why didn't they invite me and liam? wow Cullen your stupid ugh shut up! "Cullen don't you wanna take a walk on the beach?" Addison asked "yeah liam lets go with!" Ariel said me and liam just nodded.

when we walked out the back door i saw all of our friends playing football. then i saw Bella she had the ball and was running for a touchdown when Ross grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder as she screamed and laughed.

this made my blood boil that should be me. i looked down at Addison who was texting someone named Jake "Addison who are you texting?" i asked she quickly shut off her phone then put it in her pocket "um my brother" she lied.

i looked over at liam who looked really sad i knew just how to fix this "hey we have a chief and I'm sure you guys are so hungry and tired from the flight over go in and get settled and we will be there in a bit!" i said "good this was boring" Ariel said as they both started walking back to the house.

"liam what do we do?" i asked as we watched our friends play football. Ross was still all over Bella which made me mad. "lets go talk to them" i nodded and made my way over there beside liam.

Bella's POV

i gave Cullen one last hurt look before i re collected myself and head out the back door. when i shut the back door i slumped down on the porch right beside Anna "im so sorry guys no one knew they were gonna show up" dane said touching our shoulders i just nodded cause i was still in shock. "yall go change into somethinng comfy andmeet me back here i got a plan to cheer you guys up!" dane said helping me and anna up.

"how come you got the good one?" i asked emma as we made our way back into our beach house he just laughed. when i got to our room i put on a pair of nike shorts and a south side crew bro tank and let my hair down and wavy. i looked into the mirror i was nothing like addison the was tall and had strawberry blonde hair while i on the other hand was short and had boring brown hair.

how could cullen do this? i just opened up to him about my parents and he made me think he understood but he didnt. he mae me think that he would never hurt me but he did.

when i finally left the bathroom i saw addison and emma wearing the same outfit i smiled as we all hugged. were not really this kinda way but when one of us is hurt we had to make sure the other knows we care.

when we got back to the boys patio we saw dane, ross, cooper, and kyle sitting there with a football. "boys aginst girls lets go." dane said as we all made our way to the beach.

"down set hut!" anna yelled throwing the ball to me as i made a run for the in zone i had already doged cooper and i was almost there but soon swept off my and thrown over a blondes shoulder who i figured out it was ross. and i started laughing before anna came and i threw the ball to her as she ran it in for a touch down.

"GIRLS RULEEEE" i yelled as anna threw the ball down in the sand and started to dance everyone was laughing and ross put down but wrapped his arm around me i looked at him he looked like he was about to say something before a cough cut him off.

there stood liam and cullen.