lets forget

my alarm woke me up from my deep sleep today i was going shopping with my friends.

i grabbed my phone off the night stand next to my bed and scrolled through instagram before actually getting out of bed.

when i walked into the kitchen my sister was making pancakes and dancing around and honestly that's normal for us so i jumped in twirling and laughing times like this is where i wish she still lived here with me.

after our little show i slid up on the table "whats your plans for today?" she asked me turning back to the stove i shrugged "just going shopping with the girls for some cali clothes" she laughed "well you wouldn't wanna go looking like a mess so enjoy yourself today" i nodded "speaking of shopping  thank you for the clothes I'm really gonna wear them there" i said sliding off the table "no problem" she said setting a plate stacked of pancakes in front of me.

after i enjoyed the fluffy goodness i jumped in the shower scrubbing my hair with my vanilla shampoo and conditioner then washing my body with strawberry body wash.

when i was finished it was around 1:30 we were meeting in the food court at 3 which gave me enough time to blow dry my hair put my make up on and put some good clothes on.

i quickly blow dried my hair and ran the straighter through it by the time i was done with that it was 2 so i just put mascara and eye liner then picked up the clothes i got last night and added it with a white shirt and a neckless.

it was 2:30 by the time i was done so i had to rush to my car since i live in a small town i had to go to the next town over to go to a mall and the next town over is 30 minuets away so i should be right on time.

when i got to the mall my friends were already there with there eyes glued to there phones "hey y'all" i said walking up to them "you know your always late i hope you don't miss our flight" Anna said looking up from her phone i scuffed "oh please I'm always early when it comes to flying" i said as we all got up and headed towards starbucks "last time i checked you almost got left last year to our trip to Mexico" Emma said stopping at the counter "my phone was on silent and it didn't wake me up sooo not my fault!" i said

when we finally stopped nagging we ordered to the super cute boy who happen to be laughing at our nagging but who cares he is cute!

after we got our coffee we shopped around and talked about the show "so y'all how do you think were gonna do?" Emma said picking up some chacos and grabbing her size "well i think were gonna do good i mean we got accepted on the the show so we cant be horrid" i said holding up the chacos I've been wanting and taking my size "well smith sent me the activity's we need the proper clothes for and theres a fancy banquet on the first night to get to know the rest of the teams" Anna said which ment we had to go dress shopping.

once we left the woodsmen with 5 bags of athletic shorts and tanks we headed to Dillard's to find a dress. i strolled through sections pulling about 5 dresses out to look at and try on they were all short and my types of dresses.

the first one was blue and one strapped it was really flowly just not the cute so i moved on. the second one was green and really tight the is a no go as soon as i put it on. the third one was the one it was black and went up to my collar bone and flared out right below my chest it also showed my whole back when i turned to the mirror i freaked i loved it! I'm guessing the other girls found the right dress to cause we all came rushing out at the same time. Emma was in a 2 piece it was a baby blue and the skirt came past her belly botten and the top was right under her chest. Anna was in a baby pink dress that flared right at the waist and the top was covered in gems we looked amazing.

after we payed and left we went to Victoria secret for bathing suits and other needs. i ended up getting 4 swim suits and some perfume.

soon we stopped and took a break and ate some food and talked. "im so tired" anna mumbled throwing herself into a chair. i nodded i was to i wanted to go home and take a long bath but i wasnt half way done with everything i needed for this trip.

we ate some food then went to forever 21 to get some on the town clothes. when we walked in there was a 60% off sale so we all booked it to grab a lot of things. i was in the middle of looking for some more half shirts when i herd Anna scream from the other said of the store so i quickly grabbed the 3 shirts i was looking at and ran toward that said of the store to find Anna and another teenager fighting over a cardigan. "you listen here hun I'm going to Cali in 9 days to be on lets dance so i need this" she said pulling it from the teen he eyes lit up when Anna mentioned that she was gonna be on lets dance "omg your gonna be on lets dance?!" she said letting go of the cardigan Anna nodded "me and my dance team" the girl freaked out everything looked good so i just walked off and grabbed as much as i could.

after we left we all had about 10 bags in our hands along with our other bags so in all we had about 16 bags so we decided to put them in our car and continue.

once our bags were put away we went to trinkets which is a little boutique that has the cutest clothes. we spent about 30 minuets in there then left the mall and went to Target to get the real important things.

at target we got more athletic clothes, shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, nail polish, makeup, hair ties, and Bobbie pins. by the time all of that was done it was around 8 and we were all so tired but we decided to go and eat together.

we stopped at taco bell and sat and talked. "so i was watching teen wolf last night and i realized that if anything that happen to them happen to me i wouldn't react the way they would like you can tell its all staged" Anna said eating a taco i laughed "well i would hope you wouldn't be put as alpha" she shot me daggers as me and Emma laughed it got quite and i sipped "hey i saw this girl do tucks for tacos so why cant we see if we can do turns for tacos?" Emma said jumping up we all jumped up and ran to the counter to talk to the guy.

"hi I'm Bella this is Emma and this is Anna were  about to go on the show lets dance and i was wondering if you would let us do turns for tacos since you let cheer leaders do tucks for tacos" i said leaning in he laughed "sure but if you all out of the turn no tacos" i raised an eyebrow "got it" i said turning around then gathering Anna and Emma "lets do 5 fouettes into a triple" they nodded as we spreaded out and turned in sinc.

when we finished the guy clapped and gave us our tacos but i was full so im just gonna take them home. soon we all went our separate ways and i was just ready to go to bed!

when i got home i had to take 3 trips back to my car but i finally got everything all in my room. i walked around the house looking for someone anyone really. eventually i found my dad in his office looking over papers. my dad owns 3 painting company's so he is really busy a lot.

"hi daddy" i said sitting down in one of the chairs in front of his desk "hey where have you been all day?" he asked looking up from his papers "just shopping around for the trip" i said folding my legs in the chair he just looked back at his papers and sighed "daddy i know this is hard but maybe its best that i leave for awhile i mean ive already been working on my collage preps and looking for collages" i said standing up "and dad there will be a time were i will leave and i wont come back for awhile i want you to be there and support me and yes i will always be your baby but right now this baby wants to grow up and take chances like go miles away and be on a crazy dance show" i said flinging my arms in the air "dad I'm not mom I'm not gonna walk out and never come back cause i love you and momma Krista" i said tears running down my face. my dad slowly got up and hugged me "honey i support you and ill be watching every week" he said i just nodded "i brought tacos home" he laughed as i left his office i changed out of my mall clothes and into comfy clothes and laid in bed be fore drifting off to sleep.

thanks yall fir reading please comment/vote!! picture of emma and anna on the side!