lets get our cali on

Bella's POV

the days passed and we practiced everyday and tomorrow we leave for Cali at 6 in the morning nut right now were in practice and its not going good at all i don't know if its cause were nervous or if its because were tired from working all week but we really need to get it in gear cause smith is mad.

"girls why are we falling out of our leg holds we all has this when we were in the 5th grade!!" smith yelled pinching the bridge of her nose "girls run 5 laps then come get in your kick line" she said with a huff.

why is this happening we need to clear our heads and forget everything that's happening tomorrow. as we were running the football players walking in going to the work out room "hey Bella" lee said giving me a side nod i just smiled honestly i don't have the time for games me and lee dated in 9th grade and it got  in the way of so many things and  he didn't like me doing dance and honestly dance will get me further in life than a boy will.

after our laps we did kicks for an hour then stretched the rest of practice. when it was over i ran to Walmart and grabbed some last supplies i needed and went home. when i got home it was quite and all the lights were out which was very strange.

i went to turn the light on and was surprised when i turned on the light my friends and family jumped out "SURPRISE!" they yelled as i looked around there was a huge we will miss you poster hanging around "oh my gosh thank you!" i said taking away my hands from my mouth my sister was the first to hug me "are you surprised?!" she asked taking me around to people i nodded speechless.

Emma and Anna were there talking to some people that went to my school so i went over to them "hey y'all having a good time?" i asked them they turned around and hugged me "duh i always love coming over here i love your house!" Anna said i laughed and Emma nodded.

after the party was over i helped clean up and took some gifts to my room that family had gotten me. i first opened a very large on but read the card first

dear izzy,

i know i wasn't there tonight but your dad promised he would give this to you. i cant believe your going to Cali and to be on lets dance! congrats baby girl you have made it this far i remember putting you in dance when you were 3 you grow to fast but honestly how would i know i never see you anymore and its my fault i don't. your step  dad was deployed to Germany and we all had to go to. I've got a job up here as a dentist. some days i wonder why i left you but then i realize i was scared of you i was scared that i would fail you as a mother. so i hope you enjoy this and your trip to Cali

love your broken mom

by the time i read this i was balling as i opened the multiple gifts she had gotten me. i opened a glasses case shaped box to find a new pair of ray bans. then i opened the medium size box filled will candy and piastres and every season to keeping up with the kardashions. then i opened the large box which was filled with clothes and shoes. there were 2 box's left and they were both tiny i open the second to smallest one which held a debit card that already had money on it. then the smallest was a golden locket.

i opened the clasp to find a picture of me and my mom when i was 4 right before she left us. I've had enough of this i miss her but there is nothing i can do about it i was suppose to vist her this summer but things change.

after i opened all my gifts i put everything away and started to pack which is very hard my friends. after 3 hours i had 4 suit cases and 3 carry ons.

before i went to bed i put my locket on then covered up tonights my last night in my own bed till augest that was my last thought till i passed into sleep.

thank you guys! i really hope yall enjoy this book! picture of liam on the side!