chapter 6

(Dodging knifes and pitch forks)
ANOTHE: I said was sorry

KODY: YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WEEK!!
(throughing knifes at poor me)

AUTHOR: I know I'm sorry but I had a lot of projects due. But the good news is that I have only 4 days left of school, then it's summer.

KODY: Fine but you better upload every week

AUTHOR: Okay, okay I'll try my best. I still have a life you know.

KODY: YA RIGHT!!

(me crying in the corner)

AUTHOR:
just...(sob)...start...the..(sob)...damn story...already.

KODY: author-chan does not own the characters in the story, cause if she did the story would be trash.

AUTHOR: HEY!

KODY: STORY START!

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

"Hi I'm cella, nice to meet you. I'm guessing your lumine?!" Lumine noded yes. "Guys why don't we all go get lunch? Its almost 12 anyway." Everyone noded and head to Sparky's Caf'e (terrible name I know) until..

"Master Lumine?!" ??? asked. All four turned to see a woman. She had blonde curly hair that went to her shoulders, wearing a maid uniform.  "Um..who are you?" Kody asked, the maid just giggled. "My apologies, my names holly. I work for-" before she could finish her sentence lumine gave her a 'please don't tell them' look. "I work for someone who knows lumines father, haha" she laughed nervously.

"Oh.." they said.

"Well anyway, nice to meet you holly." Cella said. "Ya" the the boys said (except lumine). "Thank you. Well i must go, I have many chores to do." They said there goodbyes, but before holly left lumine mouthed the words  'thank you'. She smiled nd noded and they left. But what lumine didn't know is that kody was watching the two 'what's lumine hidding?' He thought.

{Let's skip to the restaurant because I'm a lazy bitch}

¿°•¿°•¿°•¿°•¿°•¿°•¿°•¿°•¿°•¿°•¿°•¿°•¿°•¿°•¿

They all ordered their food and sat down

"Hey lumine, it seemed that she knew you very well." Cella said. "Ya, ahe also called you master?! What was that about?" Kody asked.

'Damn it' lumine thought. ' Well I need to lie to them'. "My dads friend is rich and has some maids. And when i visit them they say hi." Lumine lied
[That was a very good lie lumine]

"Oh okay lumine" Elijah said happily

After that they just talked about random stuff, well lumine just sat their listening to what they were saying.

It's now 5pm

'Omfg, this is so fucking boring. All we've done is go into stores and by clothes and went to the hair salon. AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH' lumine mentally screamed at himself for ever agreeing to this.

BING

AUTHOR: alright L is for lumine and B is for buttler. Btw their texting not talking.

B: Mister Lumine it's time to return home.

L: alright I'll be home in about 30 minutes

B: Sir, do you wish me to bring the limo?

L: That won't be necessary, but thank you for your conser

B: your welcome sir, any time sir

L: alright goodbye

B: And to you sir

Texting ended

'Sign'. "Lumine, you alright?" Cella said. "I'm fine, i need to go home though now" "your leaving already" Elijah asked "ya." "Alright I'll just call my dad to come pick us up." Kody said. "No kody, that won't be-" lumine was abruptly interrupted by none other than,...AIDEN.

"No need, I was just returning something and I happen to find you four here."
'Ya right' lumine thought. "Hello cella, nice to see yoy again." AIDEN said cheerfully. "Nice to see you to sir" she said smiling. "Great, now that ya'll got to catch up. Can we leave" kody said in annoyed tone. They all noded and left the mall.

"Lumine just type in your address right here" Aiden said.
He typed his address in
"Alright we'll be there in 15 minutes. In the mean time how did y'all enjoy your time?" "It was fun/awesome/cool" they said. "Lumine?" "Hmm" lumine looked at Aiden. "Did you enjoy your time too" he asked curiously. "It was interesting" was all lumine said but once he said that the car was filled with happy vibs.

After 15 minutes they finally meet their destination, but everyone {besides lumine} was shocked of what they saw.

"L-lumine, is that your house?!" Elijah stuttered. In return luminebjust noded. "Its so big" cella and kody said

This is what they saw

(Lumines house is huge

(Lumines house is huge. I want one like this)

"Aww master lumine you've returned." Spark said. "Hello everyone I'm master lumines butler Sparky."

《●●●□●●●□●●●□●●●□●●●□●●●□●●●》

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A LONG TIME. I had a lot of projects and didn't have time to write. But thank you all for reading this. Like I said in the beginning I only have 4 days of school left. Are school sucks so blame them for me being late. But anyway hoped you enjoyed this piece of crap I wrote UNTIL NEXT WEEK MY LOVELY PEOPLE.