chapter 7

Previously...

"L-lumine this is your house!?"

"Hello everyone I'm master Lumines butler, my name is sparky. Pleasure to meet you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wtf lumine your house is HUGE!! WAIT you also got butlers." Elijah practically screamed.

"Shut u-...I mean can you be quiet please." Lumine "asked"(demand). Elijah just nodded quickly so to not irritate him anymore.

"I'm sorry if this my come off as rude but could you please leave, the master and mistress are curently sleeping." the head butler Sparky said.

(Forgot to tell you what he looks like, sparky is a 6'1, he has deep ocean blue eyes with shoulder link black hair. He wears black dress pants, a blue undershirt with a black vest on top, with a black tie. Remember this bc I won't say it again. Continue!)

"Alright sir, sorry, and lumine see you at school on monday." Cella said while walking back to the car while dragging Elijah who's still in shock.

The white sedan turned on its almost blinding head lights and drove away

Lumine kept looking at the car till it was out of view then sighed and faced the butler. "Young master your parents called for you in the study room." The butler went from happy to serious so fast that it was like he was a  completely different person. 'So he did lie' lumine thought.

"Thank you, did you know what they want me for?" Lumine asked while walking behind the butler. "No sir"
"Sparky. How many times do i have to say to call me lumine, not master or sir." He said in a playful voice.

"I apologize master" he bowed at a perfect 90° angle. Lumine was upset about this and squat down. "Sparky~" "Yes, master?" "Thats not my name."

"Master lumine?"

"Get rid of the master part."

"B-but thats disrespctful master."

"Call me lumine or i won't ever forgive you" if you could see lumines face he gave a very cute pout but his butler is still bowing.

"...Lumine-sama?" He asked unsure

"NO!! Its just lumine, no honorifics" he shouted in a child like voice

"Lumine..." to say lumine was stunned was an understatement, he finally got him to say his name, his real name.

"YAY! YOU SAID MY REAL NAME!!" lumine was running around in circles with his tail wagging, some maids in the house checked what it was and smiled brightly seeing there lumine happy. They don't really see lumine so happy often. Sparky was had a smile smirk on his face see his master so happy.

"Come on maste-...I mean lumine, we need to go see your parents." Sparky stated while holding the door for lumine.

~after a couple minutes of walking~

Knock

knock

knock

"You may come in" a light kind voice said.

Opening the door you could see two people, or rather two werewolves.

There was a male about 5'9, he had short black hair, and beautiful golden eyes. He was wearing light brown pants with a dark blue button up shirt with little white flowers on it. With a dark blue over coat.