REALLY!

Ciao~
Well it's nice to see-, well I guess talk to you again? I don't know but anyway thank you all for reading my story. I honestly never thought people would actually read it but I'm happy y'all enjoy.
Well, let's START!
°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°

Sunday, 11:23 pm
Kody's house also Kody's POV

"I-I, can't believe it..."

"This can't be...how...how can he...*sighs*"

I just can't believe he hid this from me. I mean something as big as this! No,...no. He has his reasons.

Besides he's never trust people, so why start with me. But I just don't understand, I want to know why he's hiding his true self. Wait, was lumine just acting? Or was that happy personality acting? Augh! I'm so confused!

And why'd he cry?! Did something make him said. I mean the last song he did was a sad song, but I don't know how it would make him cry!

Should I tell him I know his identity!? B-But then maybe he won't be friends with me anymore!

3rd person POV

While kody was arguing with himself he didn't here someone was calling his name. "KODY!" Aiden yelled. Kody's snapped out of confliction and had his attention on his dad. He could see his dad a little worried.

"Kody? Whats wrong? Why are yoy up so late?" He said walking to kodys bed. He sat beside kody, staring, waiting for an answer.

"Im fine. And its none of your business anyway." Kody said and turned away from his father. "Kody, tell me whats wrong. I know when your upset." He replied.

"..."

"It has to do with lumine. Doesn't it." With that kody freezed, Aiden then new he was right. "Now..." Aiden trailed off, kody looked back at his father as he said this...

"Tell me what's wrong..."
*<*<*<*&>*>*>*>&<*<*<*<&>*>*>*>&

Next day
8:25 am

Kody was walking down the hall remembering what his father had said to him.

Next thing he new he was on the floor cause someone ran into him. It was Elijah.

"Sorry kody, didn't see you their." Elijah apologized while getting up. He stuck out his hand for kody, and the he took it.

"Its fine." Kody then went back to thinking if he should tell Elijah and cella? 'It'd make it easier, but Elijah's a blabber mouth.' Kody thought. He was brought back to reality from a hand waving in front of his face.

"Dude. You alright?" Elijah asked, it's not normal for kody to space out like that. "Ya I'm alright.*sighs* Just thinking is all." Elijah nods and drags kody to class were they see cella at her desk waving to the two. Well, mostly to Elijah.

"Hey guys!" She greeted the two with a smile, and a small blush. Elijah said 'hi' back but also with a blush. Cella then looked at kody and asked "kody, why are you upset?" Kody then looked up to see two sets of eyes staring at him. "Its nothing guys,...really." The bell than rang and everyone went to their seats.

But the two still had their eyes on kody wondering 'what's wrong with him'.

And of school
4:30pm

'Were is he' kody thought.

The three friends were walking home together to kodys house. Kody was in thought because he didn't see lumine all day. Not even in his favorite tree. Kody was a bit worried because well, lumines his friend.

Rewind
11:40pm, Lumines house and POV

'It was him.' I knew it was.

After I got into the limo I remembered something, that something was a got his sent. More specifically kodys sent. I knew I smelled the half witch blood, wait. Does that mean that kody heard what me and max talked about!

Dammit! Alright I need to ask him what he heard tomarrow. *sighs* "its getting late, time to sleep."

With that I went into dream land.

~Next day~

I woke up around 7. *sighs* I get up and start my morning routine. Get up, make my bed, change into a black hoody that says Italy, well since it's from italy. Black skinny jeans, and read high top converse. I was to lazy to brush my hair so I just swept it with my hand.

Why do I even care about my hair? It's not like they ever even see it anyway. Whatever, already done.

3rd person POV

Lumine walks down the stairs and is greeted by his mother and...father? His mother sees him and she smiles sweetly and says

"Good morning dear" when lumine was about to reply his 'dad' cut him off and says.

"We need to talk."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

..."okay."

♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡

Ciao everyone for reading, I know it's short but I hope you like it, soon there's going to be a lot of family drama for lumine and kody is also going to be involved in.

Well hope you enjoyed, see you all soon!

Ciao~