chapter one.

jungkook's pov

I walked through the beautiful yet crowded campus, the place I like to call my home. The perfect weather, breezy but sunny... the trees had just blossomed creating a stunning
scenery. Not to mention all the new students running learning their way around this huge university. I walk around to find my friends like always.

"And that is why I believe pigs will fly one day" "That's stupid yoongi"
"You're stupid hoseok"
"What did you just say-"
"Are you guys really discussing this shit again" I interrupt. "Because we all know... that cows will fly one day!" Everyone stares at me in disappointment, I couldn't help but giggle a bit.
"I'm fucking done, bye guys" yoongi yells while walking away.
"Wait for me!" Jimin squeals while gripping onto yoongi's jacket.

I walk away shaking my head, how did I ever become friends with these guys? I ask myself. I ignore my thoughts and strut my way to class, until I spot namjoon and jin sitting together chatting like always.

"Hey love birds" I say in a mocking tone.
"What the fuck did you just say-"
"Chill namjoon, don't hurt our baby jungkook"
I give namjoon a smirk of satisfaction as I watch his face fill with fiery. I know none of our friends are gay, but I like to joke around sometimes. As I was about to leave I feel a strong hand grab my arm. "Before you leave jungkook, I have something to tell you.." namjoon says while signaling me to come close to him. I walk towards him hesitantly. "What is it?" I don't know why but I got the urge to whisper all of a sudden... as if anyone could hear us in this loud setting. He pulls me closer to whisper in my ear. "So... there's a new student, I believe his name is taehyung, maybe you should show him around, I did my research and found out what classes he's taking and you do have your first class with him." he says while smirking.
"WHAT THE FUCK NAMJOON." I yell escaping his strong grasp on my arm. I look over and see jin laughing his head off as if this was a funny joke. Then namjoon starts choking on his own air.
"I'm kidding kookie, just wanted to give a taste of your own medicine."
"Whatever..." I mumble while I walk off to class.
New student huh? I wonder what he's like. I think to myself as I walk to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I hear is chattering like always, some people really never shut up... talking and talking, before class, during and after. I wonder how much stamina that needs. I scoff to myself as I take my usual seat, taking out my new notebooks and pens... I have a love for stationary, so shiny... not to mention an amazing feel to the different textures- ok this is turning into a stationary porno let me stop. I swear my own thoughts scare me.

While I wait for class to start I look around to see if I can find anyone I know. I usually have bad luck with having the same classes as my friends... no one, like always. I think to myself... I shrug it off and put my head down. I hear the classroom door open, finally is that the professor- my thoughts instantly get cut off as I lift my head up and look towards the door to see a tall figure walk in. A new face, one like I haven't seen before. No emotion, pure like a stone. I take a good look at him, nicely dressed, tall, beautiful hair and skin, defined jawline, and stunning facial features. ok what the fuck jungkook, you aren't gay why are you taking him in so deeply- I mean he is quite handsome... I can judge as a guy right? Yeah yeah it's totally normal, just observing him nothing more.

I shake off my thoughts and watch him stride his way to a desk, I stare at him intently until he catches my gaze. He stares into my eyes for what felt like an eternity for me, his focused look was so powerful... intimidating yet soft, filled with pure desire. It sent chills down my back... making me feel more vulnerable then ever. He looks into my eyes like he's reading every inch of me, I instantly look away... not knowing what I had just felt.

"To finish off this lecture, I'd like for taehyung to answer a question..." the professor said in a skeptical tone.
As soon as I heard the name taehyung I thought of what namjoon had said, I look around to see who this taehyung person was... no way. it was mister intense gaze, yep this was the new student joonie was talking about. I just roll my eyes and wait for him to answer the question like the rest of the class.

"The answer is C" he said in a stern voice.
How is that even possible... his voice is so deep- no I definitely don't get any feeling from that, it's just his voice. Without realizing I was staring at him again with butterflies in my stomach because of his voice... he looks over to catch my eyes, without hesitation I look away... as if his gaze was a knife, slow and painful... but in some way it felt like pleasant pain.
"Thank god" I whispered to myself as the bell rang.

I ran out the classroom door to go to the bathroom, I needed to wash my face, get these weird thoughts out my system. I look at myself in the mirror... until I hear footsteps, please no one come in here- my thoughts cut off as I look over to see who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n) hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. More to be coming. Peace out kinksters.