chapter seven.

jungkook's pov

I let my head bang onto the breakfast table waiting for the others to come. Taehyung didn't come back to the dorm last night and I couldn't help but worry. I rubbed my puffy eyes and remembered all the horrid dreams I had, mostly involving the mysterious boy. I know nothing about him, every time he walks into a room I can feel his puzzling aroma attracting me.

I always make this mistake, I fall for the mysterious and perplexing ones... of course I always end up hurt, they invariably refuse to open up, so the knife attacks, their love is painfully slow... but somehow I love it. I snap out of my thoughts banging my head against the table once more, this migraine will kill me today.

I see jimin and the others approaching the table. His warm gummy smile always brightens my mood, making a smile creep onto my lips. "Kookie, you look worn out."
"Yeah sleep was being a bitch last night."
Jimin lets out a giggle and signals the others to come sit. The six of us sit together eating and chatting but then it hits me, taehyung was missing, a panicked expression smothered onto my face and my stomach started to hurt. Jimin noticed the concerned look on my face and I gave him a fake smile. I didn't understand why I felt like this.

"Does anyone know where taehyung is?"
Hobi opened his mouth to respond but his lips instantly took on a smirk.
"Look behind you"
I turn my head around to see what caused hobi's smirk. In the distance I see a tall figure striding his way down the hall, boys and girls staring with their mouths watering. My eyes glistened at the sight, and my mouth was agape with incredulity as I took a good look at him. Taehyung was wearing all black head to toe with a red bandana pushing his luscious hair back. His v neck shirt stuck to his toned body causing practically everyone to get on their knees, and the black jeans defined his fit thighs screaming choke me. His black bomber jacket lingered on his body and his shiny shoes made his entrance loud. I lastly look down to see a cigarette between his fingers leaving traces of smoke down the long hall of girls.

"Damn, someone's going through their emo phase again."
The table erupts in laughter at yoongi's comment but taehyung kept an uninterested expression.
"More badass if you ask me." Namjoon comments. Taehyung takes another puff of the cancerous smoke and sits putting his feet on the table.
"I guess the emo look attracts the girls and boys." He gave me a smug look with an emphasis on the words 'and boys', I was caught staring once again causing me to blush madly. His confident track caught me off guard making my presence feel anxious so I looked down at my lap playing with my thumbs. I could feel his eyes piercing through me like a needle, I have never seen him like this before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten more minutes, ten more fucking minutes and I'm out of this hell.

The last class of the day always killed me.

To pass the horrific time my eyes glance over towards namjoon and taehyung, still questioning their odd relationship to this day... taehyung even sat with him... very weird. I sneakily avert my vision towards the two boys curious as to what they were doing. My eyes widen when I notice namjoon giving something to the boy under the desks while whispering what seems like instructions. I peek to see what it was and notice red and white tablets. I instantly look back at my notes questioning why he was giving taehyung drugs. I couldn't exactly tell what kind of pills but my mind started to think of the worst scenarios. I shook my head and decided to mind my own business not wanting to get hurt... being nosy always hurt me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

third persons pov

Taehyung and namjoon spilt ways and taehyung decided to go to the library, he needed to get his mind off things in a quiet atmosphere. The boy swiftly walked through the campus getting compliments here and there from the various students. He took out another cigarette puffing the smoke to relax his mind. Behind him followed a curious boy, jungkook promised himself to not be nosy but that didn't work out.
"I need to talk to him" Jungkook muttered to himself following the tall boy. Taehyung stepped on his cigar burning out the addictive toxic and walked into the library instantly roaming the poetry section.

"T-taehyung"
Jungkook tapped on his shoulder and taehyung turned around to face him, his face twitched remembering the thoughts he had triggered the night before.
"Yeah" he replied in an unamused tone.
"Y-you should really stop smoking... and I'm sorry about last n-night I just-" Jungkook's voice cut off as taehyung stepped closer to him towering his large figure over the boy.
"I'm sorry I left abruptly last night, just because we are fuckbuddies doesn't mean I can do that. I owe you one." Taehyung said in a hushed tone. That was not the answer jungkook was expecting, he felt his heart rate increase at their close proximity and his sweet words. Taehyung softened his eyes and he was also was partially shocked at his own apology, but neither of them minded.

"Owe me one, huh?" Jungkook's face plastered with a smirk as he thought of different things taehyung could owe him.
"N-no I didn't mean it literally, it was common curtsy-"
"Well you said it taetae so I'm gonna take it. You owe me one thing."
Taehyung's face turned from soft to intrigued real fast as he thought of what jungkook might be thinking of.
"Fine. I owe you one thing."
Jungkook let out a low chuckle and gave a mischievous grin.
"So... what is it?" Taehyung asked looking at the boy eagerly for a response.
"Slow down tae, I'll use it whenever I want." Jungkook gave him a little wink and walked away.

Oh boy, this'll be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n) hi kinksters, sorry I took a little break, but my ass is back lol. enjoy ~