chapter five.

jungkook's pov

I barge into my dorm furious from last night. I had avoided taehyung all day today just to flee from having to explain my actions in that classroom. I could feel the flames inside me rising to my cheeks as I clenched my hands into fists. I see the door ajar and I slam my hand against the wood to make my entrance. My eyes scan the room to meet taehyung's figure. Judging from his face I knew my anger was well presented.

"We need to talk." I look him dead in the eye not backing down. I kept my voice strong and clear just to inform him I'm far more than solemn.
"I think you're the one who has some explaining to do, don't ya." I shoot him a glare of frustration, but I came to my senses and signal him to sit with me.
"Let me guess you're wondering why I did that, and you probably think I'm gay and I get if you hate me-" He placed his hand on my lower back and slowly caressed it to help me calm down.

"I'm here to listen, I haven't assumed anything because I want to hear the truth." His voice was anything but harsh. A glint of emotion sparked in his eyes, like he genuinely wanted to hear me out.
"T-thank you" I muttered. "Well... you were just getting on my nerves, being a bit rude and shit like that, so I wanted payback... I know not the smartest idea." I heard him let out a giggle and take my hand. He slowly closed the space between us and approached my ear.

"Oh boy, you did anything but get revenge... you only got me more interested. You are a damn spectacular kisser, better than any girl I've had over." His warm breath ignited all the nerves on my neck, and his sweet aroma loitered around our close proximity, making everything seem hazy. My cheeks turned a deep shade of red from his comment.
"O-oh thank you... but why did you kiss me back? I thought you were straight like me." I instantly regretted asking that question, I didn't know what type of response to expect.

"Because I imagined you as a girl." I blush and look at him to see that stupid conceited smirk crawl onto his lips, such a tease.
"A girl? I imagined you as a wimp who's desperate for me." I instantly mourned the lie I just told. I slowly turn my head towards him to see his cocky expression grow.
"A wimp? says the one who let me completely take over and pulled me in for more... I imagine you were desperate." I roll my eyes and get pissed from the truth he was spilling. "Oh yeah? I bet I could dominate you, I'm not as needy as you think." I take a big gulp and try not to look down.

"Dominate me huh? let's see how that will play out." His large hand started to stroke my inner thigh, causing me to sharply gasp.
"Don't you have a girlfriend or something." I blurted out. Taehyung removed his hand away in confusion and scoffed a little.
"Nah, I'm not in for the commitment and shit... I like to explore around."
"So would I be considered one of your experiments?" I whispered in his ear with a tempting tone.
"Is that what you want baby boy?" I blushed at the name but decide to play along.
"As long as it doesn't make me gay." I winked. "It won't make us gay, I would call it experimenting... lustful experimenting."

I think about what he's telling me and trick myself into thinking he's right. I slowly nod and hum to myself in a delighted tone. He looks at me with those eyes again. I drown in his eyes, feeling everything he is. Desire overflows his look, and his greedy expression wants my body. He's craving something, something I want too. That glare drags me in again and everything around me stops, only him and I are in that moment.

"Looks like you've got a problem downstairs." I lower my head to face my embarrassment. He gives me a lascivious look and slowly starts to palm my member.
"A-ah taehyung what are you d-doing." "Helping you idiot" he states bluntly.
"I can do it myself I d-don't need mmm-" I let out a soft moan, his hand work like magic, stimulating my body.
"But you want me, your body wants me" His deep voice only increases my arousal as I grip onto the hem of his shirt.
"Faster" I pant out.

Before I knew it he had me laying on his bed in a moaning mess. I let his hands do the work, increasing the pace by the second. I let out small groans not knowing what to do with myself. My nerves started to melt like an ice cube, nice and steadily. His touch was addicting, I didn't want it to stop.
"Look at that, we just started and you already came, I didn't even get to take your pants off." My mind suddenly came back to reality and I blushed madly.
"Get off me asshole" I pushed him to the side and made my way to the bathroom.
"You're welcome" I heard him holler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung's pov

"Do you have the plans I made?"
"Yeah but it seems too simple, it won't fool someone like him."
"Well he is related to you, so if you have any propositions to make I'm listening."
"How about we use... hoseok."
"You're right, he's our best bet, we can't take any chances."
"Ok V, let's get to work."
"I told you to not call me that."
"Right, sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jungkook's pov

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go through with this, even after all my planning and thinking I couldn't help but get fretful. I patiently laid on my side facing the wall, not wanting taehyung to see the beads of sweat forming on my temples. I suddenly hear my cue, my signal to go. I wait a minute after I hear the notch on the door open to leave the dorm. Tonight was the night I would figure out where he disappears to.

I made sure to keep my distance from him, taking gentle steps to not attract any company. He walks out the building and takes the path to leave the campus. I follow him in the dark feeling extremely trepidatious. The weather was breezy with clouds clogging the sky, definitely matches his personality. I scoffed at my own thought and continued my daunting stroll.

Along the path my eyes decided to wander and I spot a weird shadow. I jump a little at the sight and get distracted. I step closer to the small shadow and see an adorable squirrel. I let out a little shriek and start to talk to it as if it's my friend or some shit.
"ahh you're so cute, I would take you home you look so cold-" I cut off my own words and look around to find tae. Nothing, its like he disappeared with the wind. I lost taehyung because of a stupid squirrel. What the fuck is wrong with you jungkook, I swear if you weren't in my body I would so kill you right now. Great job, I lost kim fucking taehyung. I'm so fucking stupid. Whatever screw this shit I'm going to sleep. "Fuck you squirrel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung's pov

"I can't believe that worked, you're a genius."
"I know tae, squirrels can distract anyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n) i imagine all of you are making predictions in those little kinky minds of yours. hehe, enjoy the rest of your day kinksters ~