Fighting For The Alpha Position

On the side here is a picture of Rosco just in case any of you were wondering. In the story I'm making him 23 during the battle and when Derek grows up he is 44. Eww, old fart. Haha jk no but seriously, he always looks constipated -_- but that is just me.

  ************** 

   Derek Grey home was taken from him when he was 3. His father was killed and his pack (Darkmoon Pack) was taken over by Rosco. Rosco used 3 other packs to help bring down Darkmoon becasue it is the strongest pack in the U.S.

Rosco promises the other packs that is they help him he will give them 10% control of the pack. When the battle came, Darkmoon lost. Rosco lied to the other packs and kept 268 members of the pack alive.

28 members of the pack manage to escape and go Rogue. This includes the Luna and her son, Derek. When Derek grows older he vows to kill Rosco and get back his pack. But will Derek be strong enough to take Rosco? Will he find his mate on the way?

***************

Hey guys! So this is my first werewolf story. If it's bad, sorry. I'm not a very good writer. Thank you if your going to keep reading my story. It means alot. I promise I will update every 4 days, if not sooner. Sorry if I made any mistakes, I'm an idiot hehe. Thanks again :)

- Alanna <3