Chapter 4

Sup my niggas!!!! Lol jk, thats really racist, anywayyyy I want u guys to check out IvaniRobles page! Plz and thank u :3 she is good friend and writes really interesting stories, on the side is a picture of Caine, yay!!!! Vote, comment, plz? Sorry for any mistakes/errors, I did this on my phone.... So ya, Enjoy!

*******************

Addison's POV:

I cuddled up to him as Derek drove me to the pack doctor. You know what it smells like after it rains? The natural smell? He smells like that, that and his cologne.

I feel his member press against my leg and my Wolf purrs at his touch. Causing him to growl with excitement.

But to say the truth he still freaks me out a little. He hurt my leg and snatched me from Derek. He's already possessive and we just met!

I don't know why. I don't think I'm very beautiful to be honest. He chuckles.

Giving my best glare and while slapping his chest I look into his eyes.

"What's so funny?"

"I can read some of your thoughts sweetheart and you are indeed beautiful."

"Ya she's pretty hot, no offense Caine."

So his name is Caine, just saying his name makes my arms melt. Caine growls and I rub his chest to sooth him.

"Anyway, so umm you never told me your name beautiful. Or anything about you." Caine says while rubbing his neck uncomfortably.

I giggle and kiss his cheek. "First, I'm Addison."

He smiles and presses me closer.

"I'm 17 years old and was born in Yellowstone Pack and left to be raised in Darkmoon Pack. I agreed to come here cause I got nothing to loose besides my mom and sister. Not anymore though, I got you." I smile and cup his cheek.

He smiles and leans in, with about 1 inch between our lips, his breathe blows across my face making me shiver. Derek stops the car at a jerk and makes us all almost jump up a little. Jerk.

"Were here. Finally." Derek comes out and opens our door.

"Hand me her."

"Seriously Derek? I'm not giving you Addison. Forget it."

"Dude I have known you my whole life, I'm not going to touch her. And besides, I'm the one who saved her. So your welcome."

Caine held onto me tighter and I made him look at me.

"Give me to Derek, I trust him."

He looked about to protest until I pecked him on the lips, making me shiver, which makes him growl.

"Fine."

"Thank you."

"Let's go Derek." I hold my arms out so he can grab me. Which he does. Gosh do I weigh a feather to these guys?

I suddenly feel a needle being injected into my arm. I wince and see Derek holding it.

Black dots are starting to consume me, and the last thing I hear is yelling.

***************

"Addison, Addison wake up." I'm being shaken a little.

"D-Derek?"

"Ya, sorry about the whole needle thing, I kinda had to. I don know if we can trust you, and leading you to the place where all our files are, I just can't."

"Where am I?"

"Your in our hospital, your ankle healed. By your Wolf and us."

"Oh thanks, I think."