Chapter 1

Hey guys! So on the side here is a pic of Dean, or the father. Or the current alpha? If you don't know who I'm talking about just read the story. Ok, I will be adding 1 photo every chapter so ya. Sorry if I made any mistakes. Enjoy!

*********************

Dean's POV:

The ground under me began to feel shaky and I could hear the pounding of wolf paws and people screaming. What's going on? What is happening?

I search around the house and look out the window. She-wolves and males run around in coas. Wolves are fighting and naked bodies lie motionless on the floor. "Dean!"

I am snapped out of my thoughts as Clara runs toward me (Clara is Dean's mate, and the Luna of the pack) and jumps in my arms. I pull her closer to my chest and put my face in the crock of her neck, inhaling her scent.

She begins to sob. "Dean, what's happening?"

I pull out to look at her eyes and wipe the tears away with my thumb. "Were under attack."

"Wh... What? By who?" My Wolf howls in pain, we don't like our mate being scared. We feel her pain.

I close my eyes and smell deeply, pulling in every scent near me. Rosco. I growl loudly and Clara begins to stroke her hands up and down my chest. To probably calm me and my wolf.

"Rosco." I growl his name through gritted teeth and Clara puts her head to my neck. She sobs loudly. I stroke her hair to sooth her. We both look up as we hear the cries of Derek.

I need to protect Derek. I need to protect Clara. I need to make sure we don't loose to Rosco. I grab Clara's chin to make her look up at me.

"Listen to me Clara, I know Rosco didn't come here alone, I need you to take as many people as you can to the secret passage that leads out of the forest and into town. Take Derek and I will send Micheal with you (Micheal is the beta). Whatever happens Clara, I love you"

I feel my eyes getting watery and Clara shakes her head no. I let go of her chin and loosen my hold on her, a little.

"No time to argue Clara, go."

"Promise me you will make it out alive." I don't reply, only stare. I can't promise something I don't know I can keep.

"Promise me! I can't live without you Dean, I love you. I... I need you." Tears fall uncontrollably down her face. I wipe them away with my thumb and kiss her forehead.

"I promise, now go." She gives me one last nod, and her lips brush against mine. My lips move in sync with hers and I let the kiss go slow. To remember the moment. I tighten my hold on her and pull away.

"Go." She gives me a peck and runs. My body feels lonely and empty without her touch. My wolf wants us to go back to mate. But I can't, I need to handle this attack.