Chapter 2

Hey guys! So on the side here is a picture of Clara. Yay! She has to be one of the most beautiful actresses out there. Sorry if I make any mistakes. Enjoy!

**************

Clara's POV:

I couldn't stop the tears that ran down my face, I clenched at my chest. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I felt like I was dying. I needed him! He left me and I can't see how I can move on.

I fell to the ground, unable to move. I wanted to die. I was so angry, I was so sad. My wolf howled in pain, which made my chest hurt even more. I can't do this. My wolf kept trying to take over. I was trying so hard no to let her.

Why though? Why don't I let her take control? 

"Why is Momma holding her chest like dat?"

Amora picked up Derek and started to rub his cheeks. "Sweetie, Momma is just a little upset. She's okay, everything will be fine."

Everyone saw through her lie. I was not ok. Everything was not going to be fine. 

"Luna, I think we should get going. We won't escape if we don't leave now. They will find us. They want... They want Derek dead Luna. We have to leave." Blake said.

I snapped my head in his direction, he was right. That was why I didn't let my Wolf take control. I remembered Dean's words. He wanted me to get them to safety. He wanted Derek alive. 

"Your right, let's get moving." I barely whispered out.

"Where to Luna?"

"We have to find a safe place to stay. Somewhere far away. No where near Pack territories."

I realize now that the town that my dad used to own is too close to Blackraven's Pack. 

"Yes Luna, everyone, quickly move out." Micheal said.

I got up with the help of Blake. He kept staring at Amora. "Blake are you alright?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Mate." He smiled at Amora who was helping Derek walk throught the tall grass.

This got Amora's attention and turned to look at Blake. She smiled and pulled Derek towards us. 

I picked up and put him on my hip. I slowly walked away. 

"Hi, umm I'm Amora."

"Amora. I'm Blake." They shook hands and looked at each other before she jumped in his arms. He gladly pulled her to his chest and put his face in the crock of her neck. He inhaled her scent.

I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow. Amora blushed and ran up to me, walking by my side. Blake frowned and caught up to Amora. 

I was happy for a second before I realized what was going on. My mate is dead, my pack has been taken over, and most of are members are now under rule of a sysco path who thinks he owns the world.

Great... I continued to walk forward. Derek layed his head on my shoulder and began to fall asleep. I sighed and continued to walk forward. Hopefully, we'll find a place to stay before it becomes dark.

************

"Luna look!" Caine yelled, he is so cute. Up ahead of us was big rocks surrounding a waterfall. There was a river that was under the waterfall. There were] houses, and a store. Probably humans. Best of all, 30 miles past the houses there was a forest. With plenty of houses inside.

And I was going to buy that property. We all slid walked down the pathway. I told everyone to check out the houses. I grabbed the first duffel bag and gave Derek to Micheal. 

I went straight to what I thought was a bank and walked inside. I walked to the counter and placed down my bag.

"Hey, your new  in town. I can tell because I definitely would have remembered you." He looked up and down my body. That was the most cheesiest think anyone has ever said to me.

"Cool, now I was wondering if I could buy all that forest property. And all the houses too."

"Can you afford that sweetheart?" He winked at me which made me and my Wolf want to barf.

"Well if you stop hitting on me and tell me how much, maybe I can."

"It's $100,000 for the whole thing."

"Great, I'll take it." I push the bag to him and motion for him to look inside. He opens it and his eyes widen with amazement. He probably likes money. 

"You count $100,000 and give me the rest. If there's tax, then pull that out. If you steal, I will cut your balls off with a machete. Got it?"

He nodded his head and started counting.

After about 30 minutes he placed the money that was for the property down and gave me the rest back. 

"Here are the keys." He gives me a basket of keys. Probably for the houses.

"Thanks." I start to walk away and I look back. He smiles and yells "Enjoy!"

Once I make it to the houses I hand everyone the keys that goes to there house.

"There's plenty of room for all of you."

They all walk to there houses and I do the same. Tomorrow we go shopping. (The next chapter I'm going to skip it to 21 years later XD) I lay Derek on my lap and caress his cheek.

"Oh Derek, what are we going to do?"