Virginia...

Recap: SiSi wants to break up with Ty.

Ty POV😳🕖🇺🇸

~~~~~~~~~~~

Is she serious? After everything we went through?! She can't be serious. I love her. I can't break up with her.

Me: Stop playing. *weakly laughs*

SiSi: *serious*

Me: SiSi... You can't be serious. I thought you loved me.

SiSi: Ty I do love you with all my heart, you are one of the best things that happened to me. Your funny, sweet, charming, amazing, talented, supportive, cute, magnificent, glorious, well mannered.... your everything I've wanted to see in a boy. Just when I wanted to give up you, my knight in shining armor, saved me. I'm moving across the country and that's why we have to break up. *tearing up*

Me: *angry* What? No. I'll wait for you. I don't care how long. You could be across the world I don't care.

SiSi: I can't ask you to wait for me. I don't want you sad just because I'm gone. Even tho we're breaking up I hope we can still be friends.

Me: Si-

SiSi: Ty Robes, you are remarkable and the best boyfriend I'll ever have. *tears rolling down her face*

Me: SiSi! Please! *voice cracking*

SiSi: I love you. *crying and hangs up in video chat*

VIDEO CHAT OVER📹📱🚫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My whole face went blank. I replayed what just happened over in my head and began to cry. I laid on my bed and silently cried into my pillow. Never in my life have I cried so much just for a girl--other than my mother. I understand she wants me to be happy but without her I can't be.

Sierra POV😞🚫🍀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh! FUCK MY LIFE! I know what y'all saying. I'm the stupidest bitch in the world right now! You just don't understand. I love Ty and I know he loves me and he really will wait. I can't have him wasting his life waiting on me.

I took his necklace off that he gave me and looked at it. Engraved in it was 'Although I wish you could stay with me, I love you no matter where you'll be. Love, Ty Robes.' I smiled as I held the necklace with tear rushing down my face. I laid down on my bed clutching my necklace in my hand while tears rolled out of my eyes down onto my comforter. Why am I so stupid?

Hope POV😍💗😸

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After SiSi put me out to talk to her boyyyfraaandd I decide to come downstairs and watch Spongebob. As I was watching the episode Spongebob was singing the F.U.N song which is my favorite.

Me: *loudly singing* F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER! U IS FOR YOU AND ME! N IS FOR ANYWHERE AND ANY TIME AT ALLLLLL *hits note* DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUEE SEAAA!

Haha I killed that!

Mom: Hope! Stop trying kill people with your singing.

Me: Why? Because it's so angelic?

Mom: No because it's so horrible it makes ears bleed.

Me: *gasps* How rude, Mommy!

Mom: (doorbell rings) Pizza here!