Going Home

Sierra POV😄😹❤️

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

This is the first time I've been happy in soooo long! Finally I'm going home. When I was in Baltimore I never knew how bad I loved it there until it was time for me to leave. I put all my clothes in a box then started packing my memories. I took a picture of me, June, and Lyrik off of my nightstand. It was in a frame with BFF written all over it. I smiled as I looked at June's broken nail, Lyrik's busted knuckle, and my scratched face. It was our last day of school so we knew what was up that day...

Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~

June: Yall know what's going down today right.

Lyrik: Bitches wanna fight since it the last day.

Me: Yep.

As we were talking the boy John came up to us.

John: Ayo I heard La'Shawn and them plotting on y'all.

June: What you mean?

Me: What they say?

John: La'Shawn said that she gone fuck all y'all up and---

We ain't even let him finish we walked straight over to La'Shawn and her crew.

Lyrik: What was said, bitch?!

La'Shawn: I said we gone fuck y'all ugly asses up!

June: *pops her in her mouth* BITCH!

Me+Lyrik: *start fighting other girls*

Girl3: *jumps into Sierra's fight and stomps her head*

Lyrik+June: *grab girl off of Sierra and start stomping, scratching, and banging the girl*

Me: *breaks other girls nose*

Eventually some teachers came and broke it up. I can't wait to go back home I'll know I'm not alone and some one has my back. I hope they remember me.

Lyrik: FUCK WITH ANY OF MY BITCHES AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN, HOE!

June: WHO GOT FUCKED UP?! FUCKING THOT ASS BITCHES!

Flashback over

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baltimore I'm coming home.

Later🚫♒️🕘

~~~~~~~~~~

After I finished packing I went downstairs to go get some hot cheetos. I saw my Dad sitting in his chair. I didn't know if he was drunk or sober so I didn't say anything to him.

Dad: Come here SiSi!

Me: *walks over to him* Yes?

Dad: Sit down let's talk.

Me: *does as told*

Dad: How's school going.

Me: Tomorrow is the last day.

Dad: Really? Wow. You know your a lot like your mom.

Me: *smiles*

Dad: Yeah she was something.... I remember when we brought you home she said she would give anything to keep you forever. Doctors said she couldn't be able to have a baby, but look at you. You here ain't ya.

Me: Do you have any pictures? Of Mom?

Dad: Nope. Only picture I have of her is in my memory.

Me: Me too. I remember her having long hair, and she was really skinny. How did she die?

Dad: Uhh go finish packing.

Me: I'm finished.

Dad: WELL GO DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING JUST GTFO MY FACE! *yells and throw empty beer bottle at her*

Me: *screams*

I can never talk to him about mom every time we talk about mom he gets angry. He looks at me like I'm not even his daughter.

2 weeks later✈️🌃🚗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're finally finished packing and all our stuff was shipped to our house in Baltimore. We went to the airport to catch our plane. The flight was alright I guess I slept for most of it. When we landed I knew I was home. We got our stuff and took a cab to our house. When we went into the house it was just like I remembered it. I ran straight up to my room and unpacked. The room ain't like a fairy tale princess room buh it's mine... and I love it.

It feels good to be home...

VOTE, AND COMMENT !!! TELL ME WHET YA THINK! 👌😘😆