CHAPTER 52

MegTRex5 THIS ONE'S FOR YOU BABY. YOUR COMMENTS ARE HILARIOUS IT MADE MY DAY.

BY THE WAY GUYS HOW MANY OF YOU ARE INTO KPOP AND IF YOU ARE WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE GROUP/SINGER? AND IF YOU AREN'T INTO KPOP WHO'S THE ARTIST YOU STAN? I COULD LIST MY FAVOURITES BUT I AM A MULTI-FANDOM GIRL WHICH MEANS IT'LL TAKE THE WHOLE CHAPTER TO LIST MY FAVES.

My back, thighs, arms pretty much every inch of my body hurts and the fact I had to go through an icy cold shower wasn't the best feeling in this world. Curse you Linda for making me go through that kind of torture.

After I was all cleaned up and dressed.  I walked out of the room cringing in pain. Okay, this doesn't look like a good idea, I think I should just go back and lay in my bed. My body hurts too much to even do simple movements. As I was going to take my sleeping plan in action, my stomach growled loudly.

I quickly look around clutching my tummy. No one was here, it was only me. Sighing in relief I turnt away from the bedroom door and walked my way to the destination I was planning to go before. I never knew walking down the stairs could be the hardest thing to accomplish until now.

The moment my leg was landed on the end of the stairs I was ready to burst out in tears. Like literally, why on earth does Jason had to have this freakishly long stairs. It hurts to the point where I can hear my thighs crying in pain.

Linda didn't spare me any moment to make me go through so many barbaric things. She made me do fifty squats, fifty jumping jacks, fifty lunges and a sixty second wall sitting. When I told that it was too brutal for a beginner she fired back with "brutal? This isn't brutal. You should see Marcus coaching us. He doesn't care whether you are beginner or not he will make you go through hundred sets of jumping jacks, crunches, lunges, squats, burpees, planks and I'll stop here before you lose yourself."

After I heard her response, I swear to god I felt my soul left my body until Linda swayed me to get back on the work out. I couldn't handle handle ten squats how on the earth did they manage to pull hundred squats and be alive.

"Good morning, Abigail." Wait. Where am I? I looked at the front to see Courtney giving me a happy smile, then I looked around to see I was already in the kitchen. Wow, was I that deep in thought to not realise where I was walking and what places I passed.

Seeing Courtney's smile, I return her a small one out of courtesy but the moment my nostrils were met with a heavenly scent, my small smile was turned into a big one I can practically feel my lips ripped to my ears.

"Oh my god I smell something good." I couldn't control the sigh that followed by. I was in a total bliss right now. My mind didn't have any control over feet as it led me in front of the kitchen island that created distance between me and Courtney.

"I made some pizza. Wanna try it?" She didn't have to ask me I was all up for pizza. As long as I can stuff my mouth with some food I was all up for it. She asked for some of my patience until it was all ready, yet I was anything but calm and composed.

She gave some juice to keep me occupied and chuckled seeing my agitated self. Finally when it was ready I had my hands thrown up and screaming hurray at the top of my lungs. My reckless self was so impatient, I nearly burnt my fingers trying to touch the hot; just out of oven pizza.

Courtney looked at me as if I had lost my sense and shook her head in disbelief. Honestly even my inner self give me that look in seven out of seven days. The inner me gives me that look one in a day if I got lucky I am blessed with the look more than one time a day.

The sound of utensils and drawers opening and closing got me back from my brooding. I saw Courtney going through drawers looking for something. Once she found whatever she was searching she did an 'ah ha' before walking my way.