The Beginning.

"Look Jack, what do you think of this new riff?" Alex stared glared across the room to where jack was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Jack? Hello?"

Jack was staring at his feet; he was wearing bright green converses, skinny jeans and a superman top "Oh" Jack hesitated, "it's awesome" He began to look into a daze.

"I haven't played it yet?" Alex turned to jack. "What's wrong dude? You've hardly said anything at all today?" Alex looked towards Jack suspiciously.

 "I'm fine" Jack grabbed a can of cola from the table and took a gulp.

 "Seriously? You don't look it. Believe me." Alex Stared at Jack

 "Look, I'm fine!" Jack had an angry look on his face. He put his cola down and pulled out his phone "Anyway I'm going to head off now, Daisy'll be expecting me"

"Dude, seriously? You've only been here a few hours and we haven't don't anything really!?" Alex stood up and put his guitar down on sofa.

"Yeah, well I want to get back and see Dais" Sneered Jack.

"Do whatever you want dude," Alex walked over to the door and opened it up

Jack grabbed the cola, and jumped up off of the bed "I'm sorry dude, I just don't think i'm up to it today, I don't know what's wrong with me"

"No problemo. Tell Daisy I said hey, ok?" Alex exclaimed.

"Sureeee