Chapter 1 - The Fight.

A sunny day. No clouds on the blue sky and the sun shineing bright throught london. A great day. But at one house was only one problem what distroyed this hot peace.

Hate.

Two men fight at Edd's house. Tord and Tom. They hate each other and both want the other to die. Edd and a ginger named Matt try to stop these battles, but fail every time. They always came out in the beginning, but after some time the fighting ended with a blue eye and a bleeding nose. On this sunny day they fought again. But with objects. Tom threatened to throw a glass bottle at Tord which had something heavy. With anger and not much thought was this heavy object thrown into the other man which steped back as it hit his head. It didn't took long until he collapsed, falling backwards on the royal blue carpet floor.

"TOM!" Edd said as the thud came they caused. The brit looked out of the kitchen into the place where it happend, the living room.

The Norwegian was a bit shocked about that. He did not even know that he would even expect to throw something on the eyeless man's forehead. A drop of blud ran down his forehead. What did he throw? It was a lamp. Slivers of the bulb were in his splattered hair and also on his scalp. This brought Tord to back away. Shock was in the silver eyes.Even the ginger had caught the attention and slowly nourished the unconscious man. "T-tim? Edd, what happen..?" The brunette on the phone glared at Tord then back to Matt "Something, you don't realy want to know. Just try to wake him up!" He voice was shakeing. The ginger didn't hesitate and talked to the not moveing body. Edd called an ambulance meanwhile.

Tord? He didn't did anything. He Just starred. Shocked. Edd turned back to the man shaking him. They waited until a far and familiar sound could be heard. Help was coming.

×Timeskip of suprise×

The eyeless brit painfully opened his eyes and was immediately blinded by bright light. When he could see clearly, he turned his head to the right. Hard plastic chairs were placed next to the bed. Two to be more specific.A door to a small area was wide open. He could hear voices.They sounded desperate and angry. As if someone had made a mistake. A bad one.Then an elderly man with a white coat and notebook ran into the bright room.

"How do you feel?" He asked instandly. Of course, Tom gave with slightly hesitating an answer "Bad, my head hurts.." The man wrote something down, whatever what but He wasn't realy suprised. He looked Back Up at the man "Do You remember something Like What happend before you're Here?" Tom hesitated again. "N...No"

At this. The man nodded and walked Out of the room again leaving a confused Male behind. Three Friends of him Standing there hopeing Hes fine. But the hope was gone as the man spoke Up.

"He wont remember you."

❣ו×ו×ו×ו×❣

Well Well Well, my First english Fanficion! I Hope you enjoyed this short chapter! See ya next time!

(534 words)