Chapter 3 - Has he or not?

You don't have to know the person completly to be thier friend, even the best friend can hide many secrets from you. Well, Tom forgot them and is not one of these persons who give out information easily, he doesn't realy Believe what others say and does his own thing. But since what happend, he has to believe them due them being the people who got him out of this building. They got him out of this building, which is hell for him already. The doctors are nice but are talking about personal things very often. Like, what happend in your childhood? Why are your eyes black? Why are you so pale, are you okay? It is annoying. Especially with the fact that he doesn't remember. He wants to answer, so they shut Thier mouth but all he can say is 'go away' or 'i can't remember'. But he's out and hopefully they don't bomb him with questions all the time.

They reached the car from Edd and stoped for a good sekond before He swung out the keys and opened the car smiling warmly. He sat down on the driver seat, the ginger next to him and Tord at the back with a Tom, which just glares unsurely. The car stared and begang to move, Edd had the eyes on the road meanwhile Matt just looking at himself in the mirror next to him. The norsk looked over to the brit noticing the nervous gaze and layed a hand on his shoulder what made him flinsh. "What the-" Tom glared nervously over to Tord who is trying to calm him down by smiling gently. Tom took a while before turning away, over to the window with a more normal look and stared out, as Tord took the hand from Toms shoulder to his other arm looking forward.

12:45

The car stoped moving and the brunette unlocked the doors from the car and gets out, Tord and Tom following at Matt took a while to realize they're at thier house and entered as the last one the house leaving the door open. Edd closed it since it got a bit cold inside. The brit sat down on the couch after Edd pointing on it telling to sit down. Matt was nearly laying on the couch and Tord was standing behind. "So... Thomas?" Tom looked up to the voice which was Edd standing with crossed arms infront of the couch. "Do you remember any names?" Edd asked lifting an eyebrow with curiousity "...only doctor vimito." Tom mumbled turning down to the floor looking at the details of the soft carpet "don't you remember a nickname?" Tom shook his head still looking down to the king-blue carpet. Edd sighted and called him again, this time with "Tom?". He looked up again feeling talked at. It sounded familar what made him nervous. "Im Edward" Edd Said softly, walking up to Tom kneeing sitting down next to him. "Finaly are we coming to the names.." Tord mumbled under his breath walking up to the two from behind.

13:00

"You can call me Edd! next to you is Matthew, or Matt! Behind you is Tord!" Edd spoke cheerfully pointing at the different persons. Matt waved happily and Tord grinned friendly but made Tom flinsh. "Im going to make lunch, before we got hungry beasts" Edd chuckled, standing up and walking over to the kitchen huming a little. Matt watched him go then walked upstairs to his very importand mirrors and apologized himself for taking so long for a visit.

Now, only Tom and Tord in the living room. Tord had to get Toms trust but in what way? What if he rememberes when he asks? Tord had a thinking gaze at the cherry red couch what Tom notices and questions. "About what are you thinking?" He asked quietly, thinking its something private what made him more curious then he was. "Oh nothing.." Tord blinked as his face heat up by a thought. Why is he blushing at the plan? I mean, its a good way to get Toms trust! But dangerous when he rememberes. "Realy? Why are you red?" Tom asks again. "Well...you know........" Tord mumbled the last part of the sentence. He didn't wanted to say it! But he has to! "Pardon?" Tom tilled his head looking at Tord, confused. "We...Uh..." Tord growled at himself for a sekond finaly bringing the words out he needed. "You know, we...have been dating...until something happend what brought you to the hostpital..." Tord was still blushing but looked up to the know shocked man.

"Uh...are you..joking? Kidding? Prank?" Toms face heated up for no reason they both don't know. 'Maybe because of the fact that Tord is hot as hell?!' How has he been dating such a guy, and since when did he notice he is gay? Tord shook his head closing his eyes. "Guys!" A voice yelled out from the kitchen. "Lunch finished!" It was Edd which was like a father for them, he enjoyed it being the father. Everyone listens to him!

13:49

After the dinner, Tom stayed on the table starring at it while having Tord staring at him. "Hey are you okay?" He asked leaning closer to Tom. Edd was washing dishes in the background and listened. "Im fine...Tordy." Edd choked at his own words from that answer Tom gave as Tord jumped up blinking. "What?" Edd got finished and held his laughter as he dried his hands and walked out. "I thought i called you like that?" Tom said, nearly asked with confusetion in his face "since we're dating..." Tord was still looking suprise then shook his head, smirking. "Yeah right" Tord begang to giggle. Tom blinked looking at Tord with a slightly blushing expression, his giggling was so damn cute! Why Tom! Why are you thinking like that! Tom hit himself with his palm on the forhead as he squeezed his eyes shut. "Are you okay, Tommy~?" Tord teased having a little grin on his face. It looked evil but...

I have to controll myself, don't i?
(1030 Words!)