Chapter 2 - Picking up Tom

Tom layed on the hard hostpital bed starring at the bright ceiling with his arms laying next to his not moving body. His skin was more Pale then before and Dark circles, that you could see before, were gone. He's been laying in the same room since one week now. Today, can He get picked up by His Friends. What he knows are His personal informations Like His Name.

12:01 Monday.

"Guys! Hurry we are getting late!" Yelled Edd which was swinging his Car Keys in a circle. His eyes scanned the wodden chairs as sounds of two man running could be Heard. The Brit rolled His eyes as only a norwegan runned down into the livingroom. "Let me guess, Matt is doing His Beauty Check?" Tord sighted and pointed with His thumb behind himself "He thought this time and locked himself." "Aaand he's going to get Out again?" Tord shruged and opend the door what brought Edd to speak Up again "Guess Not" The brunette runned up the stairs to the bathroom, knocking. "Matt! We have to Go! Now!" He yelled after noticing that the ginger actually can't Open the door anymore. Edd groaned and hitted His head against the Acorn door.

Tord meanwhile was at the window outside looking Up. He let Out a growl, then a yell "Matt! Let the curtains hang down!" He Had His hands around His mouth to yell louder. After 30 sekonds waiting, a Aquamarine-colored curtain hung from the second floor of a window. Tord took some steps Back then climed Up While Holding on the curtains.

Matt was Doing nothing but looking at himself at the mirror, He forgot Tord and Edd. "Looking good!" He flirted as He combed His Hair slighty to the left Side and jumped Up as Tord Cane through the window. The norwegan Grabbed Matts Hoodie and walked over to the door unlocking it. Edd opened the door from the other side and runned downstairs and the both behind.

12:18

The Trio Arrived at the hostpital and runned inside and Immediately to the elevator pressing the "4" Button several times. The Elevator door shut and the Metal Box moved Up. Matt was turned to the cold mirror Wall on the Side, Tord was leaning against it and Edd was starring at both of the doors. There where often two sides in a Elevator. He was glaring at both of them. As the door opend, Edd walked in quick steps out, the other two walked a Bit slower and the closer they got to Tom's room, the more nervous Tord was. he also walked the slowest.

12:21

Tom was on the window of this quiet room looking at the street. His mind was on this Point where it searches throught an empty library of memories. As the knock sounded Up, Tom turned around and opend the door seeing three men Standing there looking worried. The Brit lifted an eyebrow. Suddendly one of them, with the Green hoodie, nearly tackle hugged Tom. The other two Just looking confused or worried. Tom didn't realy know anymore. "Let us Go Home after we talked to the Doktor." The brunette Said and walked over to a counter, behind was sitting a Woman with black hair Bound into a hight Pony-tail. She looked Up and Set a Smile on her face "Hello what can i do to you?" Edd leaned against the counter glaring around "Can you call Doctor Vimito?" He asked friendly and the Woman nodded Standing Up and Walking away.

"After we are over with this you Apologize to Tom, alright?" The norwegan nodded quickly and glared up to the doctor Coming with the Woman "So Last words from me are that you shouldn't Over do it with questions, alright Thomas? And you three should ask or call when something is wrong, alright?" He Said and the four nodded again. They walked over to the elevators, one on the right and other to the left. Both are on the highest Floor. Matt pressed both buttens with a Arrow Pointing down "I bet the right one is faster down" Tord Said crossing His arms while waiting for one to arrive. "I bet the left!" Edd pointed Out and waited too "Im left too! Left is my favorite Country!" Matt Said as Edd facepalmed. The right Arrived already and Tord hopped in, Edd, Tom and Matt After. Matt pressed the "GF" Button several Times and the doors of the Elevator closed again. Tord smirked reaching an empty Hand Out "My Five Pount?" Edd rolled His eyes and reached in His pocked getting only some coins Out. Matt did the same and reached only coins Out too. Counting together, they gave it Tord and turned away again. Tom was looking confused and is but shruged it Off and turned away.

Wierd people. Why should i know them tho?

820 Words