Halloween Special

19:47
Halloween is a night full of Horror, nightmares and Candy. Edd, Matt, Tom and Tord where in the Livingroom, our four men got different things they want to do at this night. One is for a movie night, the other for going Out for Trick or treating, the next one wants to scare little children and our forgetfull mate Tom is for...it doesn't Matter actually. He just doesn't want to sit around and being bored. At the end, He had to vote tho what suprised him.

"When we can't decite then should someone neutral decite!" Edd said pointing at Tom which jumped by suprise. "Yeah!" Matt nodded and looked over to pineapple head. Tord Just nodded and saw to the Same direction, to his "boyfriend". The eyeless man looked at each one until he inhaled and exhaled, closing His "eyes". "Movie night..?" He said, what sounded more like a question. The three men looked suprised for a Sekond, which got disturbed by a certan brunette jumping happily to a shelf over the TV screen.

21:00
Power failure.

Edd turned off the TV with a blanked on his head as suddendly all lights turned out. Nothing was to be seen, not even the street lights which where shining a second before this. They all squeeked at the same time and looked around. Edd hugged Matt not Knowing anything and Tom felt of the red couch making a thump. Tord was looking around to Check for anything wierd. But everything was normal. Its just Bad luck that the Power is off. Thats what Tom thought a sekond before He noticed that the withe/blue Kitchenlight was on.

Shaking and terrefied got the brit up pointing to the slightly opened and wooden door. "Whats wrong Tom?" Edd asked looking confused at the Brit. It took him a while to notice that Things got brighter. Suddendly, a crashsound came from the kitchen and Made Matt squeek. "What the hell?" Tord asked looking at the now closed kitchen door. The norsk took a deep breath and stood up from his uncomfortable Position and slowly approached the door. The wooden door got a little window which was blurry. Throught that looked devil Hair and saw a black creature scratching against the window on the onther side. The light blinded Tord as He wanted to Take a Closer Look and He stepped away from the door, terrefied.

"Edd.." Tord slowly said turning to Edd. Noticing Matt being gone. "W-where is Matt..?" He asked pointing over. Edd tilled His head and noticed No one next to him. "Matt?!" He called Out looking around.
"MeAAeeAaAAhh"
They all screetched after the groaning. It came from the kitchen. "Guys i found a flashlight!" Called a familiar voice. Matts voice. "Great! Come to the Livingroom!" Edd called happily and listening to footsteps Walking down the old stairs. "Here!" Said the ginger running over to the Couch and giving Edd a.. broken flashlight. "Its Broken.." noticed Tom and stood up with shaking legs. "Aaww...are you scared~?" Teased Tord watching Tom Standing. "Aren't you?" He asked Back looking Not amused.

21:36

The noices are still as loud as before. Scratching and groaning came from the kitchen and wont stop. The four are scared to go near the kitchen, in there is a flashlight too. So they have to go in there but no one wants to. They are like children, saying who should go first and pushing eachother. One and another. Suddendly our brave brit decited to stop this. "Alright i go" He said, unsurely. His head was tilled to the closed door and he glurped, taking a step closed. "Wow Tom, that amnesia made you more brave." Edd teased, stuttering. "shhh" He hissed as He shakley reached for the door knob.

He quickly turned it to the left and slowly Opened the door to get blinded by the light coming from the kichen. The noices sounded different. It sounded like..yeowling? "Ringo!" Edd called and jumped over to the door. The creature in there turned and jumped over to the door. Everyone screetched and closed thier eyes. Now its meowing. It is Ringo, the gray ball was sitting in Edds stomache. "Aww, you're scared?" "Well good there isn't a ghost or anything" Tom Joked, laughting nervously. "Well explain me then why the light is on?" Tord asked "its the flashlight, its as bright as the actuall kitchen light." Edd said petting his pet. "I problably forgot to turn it off since i yesterday searched in the basement some things."

The lights turned on again.

"Oh" Matt said already sitting back onto the Couch. "Well what a night" Tord said doing the Same. "Hehe, yeah that was kinda fun actually." Edd added as he stood up. "Yeah, lucky we stayed inside" the brit said, still staying on the Floor.

"Tom?"
"Yes?"
"Tom wake up!"
"But i already a-"

Everything went black for a sekond. The eyeless man slowly opened his eyes. "...what..?" He looked around. TV on, Popcorn on the Table, everything perfectly placed for a nice movie night. "You felt asleep before the movie even started" a norwegan said softly slapping the brits cheek. It was just a dream..? Well. At least he can rewatch the movie again.

They all Made themselfs comfortable and turned the movie on as suddendly..

Power failure.

🎃🔪🎃

Ayyyyyyyy wazzuppppp
You enjoed it? YaY-

I got bored and i got nothing to do so You got something to read now. Have fun with my picture too :D

(930 Words)