Ummm Idk a name 4 this lol

Leona POV
My heart raced in fear at the sight of the icy thing. I feared that I could hurt myself again and make everyone worry. I raised a shaky hand up to my left eye and let out a ragged breath. This was why I didn't want to get close to anyone, I knew I would get attached and care what would happen to them.

I felt my body unconsciously moving, but I didn't care at the moment. I was deep in thought.

Time skip uru uru~

A scream let out, making me swing back to reality. I must've been thinking for an eternity when I had seen Noelle laying motionless on the floor.

Something had snapped at that very moment. My body started to feel like it was being electrocuted from the bottom up. My entire body was like it was having a seizure,  it was shaking and illuminating in green. Next thing I know, my body moved on its own and my fist, glowing green came contact with an icy surface.

Shards of ice danced in the air. I felt a wet sensation my my fist, knowing it was blood. My breaths were uneven and shaky and my eyes burned in rage. No one could hurt on of my own teammates, and this big goliath dare hurt Noelle of all people, one of our most physically fragile ones? Oh, he was on.

He had finally unleashed the horror I have caged up inside since the village I had destroyed to bits. Since that day I had cowered in fear of my own magic, but I never knew not using it would cause me to lose it temporarily, including with the trauma of my family's death affecting it too.

Asta let out an angry, yet passionate yell saying he was going to destroy that thing. I nodded and grunted in agreement.

We then lunged at him, but when we got closer, the clump of ice had a person in it. We started to close in and the man's facial features became clear and detailed. I knew that face, I KNEW THAT MAN.

Gomennasai for the short chapter my wonderful Clover Fandom! I'll try harder!