The Happily Ever After

Alexis whisks me away from the dance floor and to our table. She sits me down and places herself on my lap and grins. "You look yummy," she tells me and begins to kiss my jaw.

I keep my hands on her knees as she kisses down my neck. It's when she tries to unbutton my shirt that I gently grab her hands and pull them off of me. I hear a whine in the back of her throat and I try not to roll my eyes.

I don't want Alexis, she's a good distraction, but I don't want her. And knowing that Julia is somewhere in here makes me feel even worse for having Alexis with me.

"Oh, C'mon," Alexis prods, "just a little bit of fun," and goes back for my shirt.

"No, Alexis, not with everyone watching," I tell her and she whines again. Then she smiles a little and winds her fingers through my hair.

"I know a place where no one can see," she whispers and hops off my lap and takes my hand. Alexis pulls me up from the chair and leads me away from the ballroom and down a dark hallway, not the same as before. She takes me to an elevator, she hits the up button and waits for the doors to open.

The doors glide open and we are met with Claire standing there. She smiles at us and Alexis scrunches her face up with confusion, but Claire smirks at the two of us. "I'll be on my way, Don't forget, you have to be back down before midnight," Claire told us. Alexis nodded, confusion replaced by glee, and pulled me into the elevator and takes us to the top floor.

As the doors close Alexis is already on me. Her greedy little hands make their way back my shirt and began to unbutton it again. Alexis keeps her lips on my jaw as she works on my shirt, by the time she's halfway down my shirt the doors open.

Alexis grabs my hand and pulls me out into the hallway and starts looking for an open door. She tries almost all the doors when we come across one open one. Alexis giggles and pushes open the door and pull me inside. She closes the door and lays against it and pulls me against her, her mouth on mine and fingers in my hair.

My hands stay on her waist, Alexis moans a little and I cringe. Alexis begins to kiss my jaw, then down my neck and past my collar bones. Her sneaky little fingers leave my hair and find their way to my belt, skimming the leather with her fingertips.

Alexis starts to slip the leather out of my belt loops and I pull away.

"Not here, Alexis," I tell her and she whines.

"Just a little fun," she pleas and I shake my head.

"No, Alexis, let's go back downstairs-"

"YEEEE," THUD

I look over my shoulder and walk over to the window and open the blinds and see a blur of red running down the next door building's fire escape.

Is that?

No, it couldn't be...

Could it?

The blur of red stops and looks up and I see Julia's face, no mask. Without thinking I turn around and move Alexis out of the way and run down the hall.

"JUSTIN! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I hear Alexis call but I ignore her. I think about going to the elevator but then I might run into Claire. I go and look for the stairwell door, it has to be close.

I eventually find it and begin to speed down the stairs. My shoes clicking against the stairs, echoing throughout the stairwell. I don't look back to see if Alexis is following me, I just keep going.

~*~*~*~

"YEEEE," I yell as I jump from the windowsill to the next door building. My feet land and make a loud THUD. I look between the window and my now firmly placed feet and almost whoop with joy, but I need to get going.