Yes!

The rush of the amusement park pumps adrenaline into your veins. It makes you feel like you can do something no one else can, that you could run three 5ks in a row and win them all.

"Can we stop over here?" Taron asks.

"Of course." you say, holding the large, pink pig you won.

You walk towards a black, wooden bench. Taron sits his drink down and opens up the brochure to the map.

"Welcome to Chessington World of Adventures Resort's Dragon Falls! We hope you find this ride to be enjoyable and make sure you're buckled in tight. Please remember, in case of an emergency, remain calm. It is highly unlikely there will be one." a carnie's enthusiastic voice rang out beside you. You had already gone on the ride twice and the two of you were soaking wet.

Taron had brought you here as a gift, he said. He was always looking anxious and waiting for your approval. He seemed really happy, though, and you loved to see him happy.

"I think we need to go to the Wanyama Village and Reserve." he said, picking his drink back up and turning around.

"Fine by me." you say, and the two of you walk through the blistering heat, cooled by the water dripping from your clothes and hair.

The bus was not very crowded as the one before had been. There were only two other people on this bus with you, not including the tour guide.

Taron got up and spoke with him for a moment, then came back and sat down. You were beginning to get suspicious when you saw a herd of zebras in the grass a little ways beside you and two ostriches.

All of a sudden, you hear the two people gasping and you turn to see what was happening. 

Taron is down on one knee and smiling up at you. Your head is spinning. Has the heat gotten to you? Are you dehydrated and seeing things? Then, you realize it's real when Taron speaks up.

"Y/N, would you make me so happy as to be my wife? I know we've only been together a little more than a year now, but I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of our lives together."

You continue staring at him, wondering what to say. You love him too, and you want to live together forever, but is it too soon?

"Yes!" you say enthusiastically, jumping up and down. He stands up and hugs you, and then you kiss him, slow and hard. 

The other people clap, and one of them whistles.

You sit side-by-side for the rest of the ride. Neither Taron or you can stop smiling.