Chapter 2

Amber's POV

One more day. Just one more day until the weekend. I couldn't wait anymore. I was so tired of school. I mean who isn't.

I pulled myself out of bed, almost falling, and made my way to the bathroom. Today was definitely going to be a lazy day. I look a short shower and brushed my teeth.
Walking to my closet I grabbed a red jacket and black leggings with my black Levi's.

I decided I was just going to drive myself to school so I got into my black Ford Mustang and drove off to school. I love this car with all my heart. I got it for my 16 birthday before I got my license and haven't scratched it once.

As I pulled up to the school, I noticed Octavia's car and parked next to it. I got out and started walking to the school when I heard someone call my name.
"Amber! Hey." It was one of Valentino's soccer friends, Tyler Evans.
"Hey Ty. What's up?" I asked as we continued to walk in the school.

"I was just wondering if-" he was cut off by Octavia.
"Just the person I was looking for." She said not taking notice of Tyler. "Emergency." As she began pulling me towards the girls bathroom I looked back at Tyler apologizing "we will continue this talk later. Sorry Ty." I said and he just gave a sad smile and walked away.

"What was so important." I said impatiently. Knowing Tay, it couldn't be that important.
"I need help with the annual dance!" Just what I thought.

"Ideas are due today and I have none whatsoever. If I don't put one in, I'm getting kicked off student government." She panicked.
"Easy" I said. "Just make it a masquerade ball. Everyone could wear masks and no one will know each other. Should be fun."

She stood there for a moment before hugging and thanking me. We walked out of the bathroom and to our first period just talking about the dance we couldn't wait for.

That's when déjà vu hit.
All I heard was Octavia say "Watch out Amber" a split second before I hit that wall again.

"You should really watch where you're going" I heard Matthew chuckle, mocking me from yesterday.
"I could say the same for you." I snapped back annoyed once again.
"Ou, feisty I see. I like it." He said and then walked away.

"What. Just. Happened." Was the last thing I heard Octavia say before I walked away by myself to class.

Turns out that Matt and I have 2 classes together so far. Not really enjoyable when he sits right behind you.

The whole time he was either poking me or kicking my chair. "Will you quit it!" I said trying not to be loud. Turns out it was really loud.
"Ms. Jones, mr. Ryder you both have detention after school since you think it's ok to keep interrupting my class."

Oh he's so dead

~•~

It's now lunch and I'm starving. Classes felt even longer than normal and I hated all 45 minutes of them. I sat down at my table after getting food and waited for my friends.

Valentino came over with someone I didn't recognize. He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. "Amber Noah, Noah Amber." He said and we exchanged hellos.
"He's my new boyfriend." As soon as those words left his mouth I jumped up in joy. Val hasn't had a boyfriend in so long. Not since his ex broke his heart.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I said as they gave me confused looks while laughing.
Octavia came over and the same thing happened to her.

Finishing my food, I went to the bathroom. As I walked out the doors, I heard someone making out. I mean can you guys not wait till schools over?