Phase 1: Infiltration

Written By: DGrayManLover

(Unedited)

(A/N: Hibiki Nishikawa is pronounced like this... He-be-key Knee-she-caw-wa. Need help pronouncing any of the other names/words just comment and let me know.)

Phase 1,

--Hibiki's POV--

I'm going to be completely honest with you. This isn't your ordinary story about some good girl trying to find her way in this world. This story is quite the opposite.

I, Hibiki Nishikawa hate this world, and what it has become.

Now you might ask why it is that I hate this place?

Three words. The Sibyl System.

Sibyl is what ripped apart my family. And I will without doubt rip Sibyl apart if it's the last thing I do.

You might be wondering what Sibyl did to make me hate them so much? I'll elaborate on that later, for now I'll tell you about my primary school days.

I was often picked on because of my name, Hibiki. It's a gender neutral name but everyone in school thought it sounded like a boys name. It upset me very much, but my psycho-pass hue never changed, it stayed frozen at eleven. Even though it didn't change I was still upset and my family worried. And with their worry came the rise of their psycho-passes. A few days after primary school began my home was invaded with Enforcers who had come to take away my family. My mother and sister passed their tests and were set free but my father on the other hand was chosen to be eliminated in front of my very eyes.

Once I made it to middle school my mom had remarried and I was still miserable. Then one day my mother and sister disappeared. Sibyl had to have taken them, there was no doubt. So my step-father and I worked together on trying to find them. After years of searching I almost gave up until my step-father, Jirou had an idea. An idea that was real brillant even though Jirou was an idiot, it was an idea that involved me.

This idea, which was more like a plan was that I should infiltrate the Public Safety Bureau and become an Enforcer. This wasn't going to be easy, especially since my psycho-pass never rises nor falls. I needed to find a way to fake it rising. After watching a guy murder a woman in the middle of a crowded street I realized that maybe I don't need it to rise. I just needed to kill someone important, this could actually be easier than I thought.

So I told Jirou the plan, but he told me that it wouldn't work. He said they'd eliminate me if they found out that my psycho-pass has and continues to stay frozen at eleven. Two years passed by and I graduated from high school. I also almost gave up on the plan, that is until Jirou brought a friend of his by.

Shogo Makishima was his name. He was just like me, his psycho-pass hue never became clouded, although unlike mine it still moved up and down. He explained to me that he could make Sibyl believe that my hue had become clouded, without it actually happening. He told me that if I wanted to get my mother and sister back that he could help me, but that I had to do something for him in return. I agreed to his terms without even hearing what they were. After I agreed he told me what I had to do in return.

Once I successfully infiltrated the Enforcers that on the side I'd have to help him get rid of people that got in his way. Ofcourse I agreed once more, and that's how I found myself standing in the middle of downtown with a gun in my pocket, ready to shoot my target.

"Hibiki, have I ever told you how beautiful your name is?" Shogo spoke into my ear. I had an earpiece in so I could hear everything he said.

"No, but thanks." I smile to myself. Shogo was so sweet, unlike those damn school mates I had in primary school that made fun of me for my name.