Author's Note

Not a chapter, but I wanted to share with you all of the things that were supposed to happen that were cut and changed to the things that did happen...
----
Let start with some did you knows...
Did you know that...
1. The inspiration behind this fanfic was the song Up In The Air by 30 Seconds to Mars. I don't know why but while listening to that song over and over again I came up with the newish-storyline to PP-UITA.
2. The name originally was supposed to be Psycho-Pass: I.D.E.A.L.S
3. The first letter of every phase spells out Ideals! Cool, huh... Jk, it's not that cool.
4. Nishikawa Hibiki or in English Hibiki Nishikawa was originally supposed to be a boy with a different name that I cannot remember now. Hibiki is named after the guy, Kuze Hibiki (Hibiki Kuze;in English) from the anime Devil Survivor 2: The Animation because I was obsessed with watching that anime around the time I thought this up.
5. Most of the storyline came from a dream I had. I have some pretty freaking awesome dreams sometimes and this was one of them. Only I as a character was absent, it was more like I was watching over the dream and wasn't actually in it.

Now on to things I didn't expect to happen...
1. Shogo Makishma being a good person. I still have yet to finish this lovely anime series but we all know that Shogo is the antagonist of the show. So, he was sort of supposed to be the bad guy in my storyline too. I'll elaborate more on why he ended up being a good-guy in a bit.

2. Shusei and Hibiki getting as close as they did...Their little relationship came out of nowhere, it surprised me when I went back at read some of the chapters at how close I made them. I had wanted a little bit of romance to be in the story but not too much because sometimes it can get in the way of the plot. So, originally I thought of putting Hibiki and Ginoza together. I had like a whole teasing war planned out in my head, where Hibiki would constantly tease him. I think their little car ride from the jail to the office made me like them together but then bam, in comes Shusei. I also played around with the idea of Hibiki and Shogo together but their age gap was a little too big.

3. Shusei being alive still surprised me. I didn't really like him as a character much in the anime. Yes, I did cry my eyes out when (spoiler) he does end up dying but I feel like he didn't get much plot development in the show. So, therefore I wasn't that emotionally attached to him. I guess him and Hibiki ending up as close as they were saved his life. ;)

4. Jirou, Hibiki's step father being a good guy. In my original plot line, I had it to where Jirou and Shogo were the bad guys and that they in fact had murdered Hidemi(Hibiki's sister) and Rumi(Hibiki's mother). Jirou was supposed to send Hibiki into the PSB purposely and have her spy on them and steal weapons and such from them. Jirou's plan was to crack the codes on the dominators and take over he Sibyl system as his own weapon. Therefore he would be he new ruler instead of the PSB. Shogo's was also supposed to be in on this plan. That is why he would always call Hibiki pretty, to try and get on her good side. But as you've read the story, none of this actually happened.

5. Hibiki wasn't supposed to die. After changing the storyline to the current one Hibiki's mother was supposed to die in her place. But I figured it would be better if Hibiki were some sort of scapegoat. Like Lelouch from Code Geass, (spoiler) he gets the whole world to hate him and then he has someone kill him so all the worlds hate dies with him. Although, of course the whole world doesn't hate Hibiki. The problem dies with her instead.

The original storyline:
This was some notes I had about Hibiki prior to the change in storyline, but after I changed her character to female.
-Hibiki Nishikawa - she was often bullied for her boy-like name in primary school but her psycho pass never rose. She passed all her exams and soon found herself in a difficult situation. She had to become a criminal because of her step father and legal guardian. Her sisters and mother's lives are at stake. So she has to fake her psycho pass falling, which turns out to be real easy for her to do. She then is recruited from her position in jail to being an Enforcer she has successfully infiltrated the 'enemies' headquarters. What does her father have her searching for?
-Hibiki originally didn't need help from Shogo to cause her hue to lower either.

----
I think a lot has changed in the storyline but a lot is similar! I hope that everyone of you who have read this story loved it!
I want to thank you for sticking with it and reading it. Thanks so much, it means a lot to me, you have no idea how much!

Video: G.R.8.U By: VIXX. It's a mirrored version of their dance practice! Hope you check it out!

(I also wrote this little authors note on my iPhone so if I've messed up anywhere I'm sorry!)

-DGrayManLover