Phase 5: Legacy

Written By: DGrayManLover

(I changed a bit in the last Phase, so you might want to re-read it in order to understand what's going on in this Phase.)

Phase 5,

--Hibiki's POV--

"So basically we're screwed from here on out, is what you're saying?" Shusei groans.

Shogo sighs and sits across from me, but I stand and head to the window. It wasn't supposed to happen this way, Sibyl was supposed to be destroyed by now. Although I have had a back-up plan this whole time, I'll just play it off until the time comes. There was a reason I infilitrated the PSB, it wasn't all pointless.

"In order to get rid of Sibyl we'll need more people. Or at least a computer genis." Shogo sighs once more. "If only that damn Chief of yours hadn't of blasted Choe, we'd already be successful."

"Computer genis?" I repeat. Perfect, my secret plans may follow through. I glance at Shusei and he nods. "We know a computer genis."

"Really? One that's willing to go against Sibyl?" Shogo crosses his left leg over his right.

"She might be willing to, she is a latent criminal anyways." Shusei stands from his seat on the floor and leans against the wall closest to me. "The real question is, how do we get into contact with her?"

"Don't forget Shusei we are latent criminals too, we practically know every place she goes throughout the day." I note and he crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"Why don't we just send her a coded email to meet us someplace?" He replys.

"Right because Sibyl wouldn't be all over that shit in a matter of seconds." I growl and he puts his hands up in surrender. I might have already pushed my luck with one coded message, no need for another.

"Jeez woman, calm down." 

"How about we cause a little havoc in the city. You know you and I are pretty much number one on their radar." Shogo speaks up. "If we split up again like we did last time I'll bet they'll bring her out into the field once more."

"And that's when we snatch her and run?" I finish.

"Yes." He answers. "Now lets raise some hell." He stands, runs a hand through his hair and walks out of the room.

"Well Shusei let's get ready." I move over to the chest that sat behind the couch. We recently had moved to Shogo's new place because they raided my house and Shogo's old one. I opened the chest and it revealed our suits. I pulled mine out and then handed Shusei his.

I start to strip down to my underwear and Shusei groans. "Why do you always strip right in front of me?"

"Because I know you like it." I glance back at him giving him a smirk. He's in the process of taking his shirt off, and I catch a glimpse of his abs, not that I haven't seen them before but they looked so in tone today. I quickly pull my pants down and step into the legs of my suit, I pull the skin-tight fabric up to my waist and over my stomach. Finally I zipped it up and turn to Shusei, who was also done zipping himself up.

"Time to go." I grab ahold of my helmet and a small hand gun. I slip the gun into a small holder that was on my right hip. I also slip a knife into the holder on my left hip.

"Okay." He answers and we head out.

It wasn't hard to draw them out. Luckily Shion was in the group that was looking for Shusei and I. She stood behind Tsunemori and Kunizuka. This was going to be too easy.