nicknames

robin

• "Hey, cutie," is the only sentence he says that holds a nickname. Other than that, (Y/N/N) is the only other nickname he calls you.
• "Darling," and "Hotshot," are the two names you call him. "Darling," because you love the way it sounds and "Hotshot," because.. does it need an explanation?

••••

raven

• "Gorgeous," or "Pretty Girl," are the top two names she loves to call you, seeing how beautiful you are.
• "Sugar," is what you mainly call her, because you're one of the only people who seen her sweet side, and she's as sweet as sugar, is what you like to say.

••••

cyborg

• He loves to call you "Babygirl," seeing as it melts your heart everytime you hear it roll off his tongue like sweet honey.
• "Cy," is what you're used to calling him, but "Love," is what he'd rather be called by you.

••••

beast boy

• He likes to keep it simple "Babe," "Mamas," Or "Baby."
• You, on the otherhand, absolutely adore to tease him. "BB," "Greenie," or, when he wants a real, cute boyfriend nickname, "Honey."

••••

starfire

• She calls you "Mon Amour," seeing as she's completely fascinated by the French language.
• Since you want to match with her, you call her "Mon Chéri," or "Ma Belle."

••••

note 

I thought of these on a four hour ride home from another city. I was bored & these came to mind. Lol, btw, I might get a job! Lol, I may start next month if I get accepted. I'm a shopaholic & ADORE buying furniture & clothes for some reason, & today's my birthday (June 7th), I'm 14! So, yeah! Bye!

••••

xoxo - (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ cherri ♥