jealousy.

after a long, LONG break, i've come back.
-

robin.

When Robin gets jealous, he gets very stoic and nonchalant. He only growls under his breath, and mutters incoherent things while he glares at the person that made him jealous. He's too prideful to admit his jealousy, which is why you try to be careful in making him jealous because he gets a bit out of hand.

raven.

It's hard to tell when or if she's jealous, but there are some subtle differences about her. Her eyebrow twitches in irritation, and her mouth forms into a small scowl. She tries to appear emotionless, but you can tell from some of her facial gestures, that she's obviously jealous.

cyborg.

When Cyborg's jealous, he gets all kinds of talkative towards you, desperate for your attention. He talks about technology, gadgets, his car, anything to divert your attention away from who's he's jealous of. It usually works, and he's always grinning victoriously at the person afterwards who just seems baffled.

starfire.

She rarely gets jealous, the only times she does is when she sees the person as an obvious threat to your relationship, and she reacts quite in an bizarre way. She shouts, and threatens to fight the person. When Starfire is jealous, it can get genuinely scary so you try your best to not talk to anyone who has a crush on you.

beast boy.

He acts all laid back and cool, calling you 'mamas' and 'babygirl' in front of the person he's jealous of, giving you swift kisses on the cheeks and holding your waist. He displays tons PDA until the person gets uncomfortable, and you only laugh in amusement, you actually find it quite cute.