:61

Jason's pov

I woke up with an empty spot next to me, it saddened me that she wasn't there. I rubbed my eyes while I let a yawn. Last night, Mar didn't come back to bed so I went to sleep without her. I grabbed my phone, checking the time.

                                       9:34
                           March 1st 2018

It's my birthday. I rolled my eyes and left my phone on the night stand, rolling on to my stomach and grabbing a pillow and putting on my face, screaming on it.

You're 24, Jason. You're a fucking old bitch. Try to hide the fact that it's your birthday and everything would be fine.

But I know it  won't be fine. Last night, Mar was mentioning a lot about my birthday. She thinks I don't know that she's talking about my birthday but I know. And I tried not to make anything suspicious that it is my birthday. When she left, I knew she was planning to do something for me and I know she took my phone and placed it back to where it was when I was sound asleep.

With tired eyes, I got up from my bed and my foot touched something rubbery and big.

I opened my eyes and looked at the floor. The whole fucking floor, no I mean thE WHOLE ROOM WAS FILLED WITH BALLOONS. I don't mean from top to bottom but just the whole room floor was filled with balloons, you know what I mean.

"What the fuck?"I mumbled to myself.

I kicked the balloons aside so I can walk to the bathroom. When I opened the door, confetti flew on my face unexpectedly. I closed my eyes immediately and stood there. I opened them to see that someone tied the door nob to a fan, that made the confetti blow on my face when I opened the door.

I nodded my head, carelessly. "Alright."

I brushed my teeth quickly and walked out of my room. The hallway had colorful strings hanged up on both walls, leading the way to the staircase.

I walked down the hallway, wondering what else was waiting for me. I stood on top of the stair case, colorful strings wrapped around the staircase handles.

"When does it end?"I sighed while I walked down the stairs.

I walked slowly from the entrance, to the living room and into the kitchen door. I sighed loudly before pushing the door and getting greeted by more confetti, silly string and air horns go off.

"Oh my fucking God!"I yelled in surprise.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!"The whole gang yelled in happiness. I didn't comprehend what was going on until I noticed the colorful decorations around the kitchen and a banner hanged up against the wall that said 'Happy Birthday Jason'.

Everyone greeted me, saying happy birthday and hugging me. Mar ran up to me and hugged me tightly, kissing my face and squishing it with her little hands.

"You guys made me shit myself."I say, kissing Mar back.

"Don't exaggerate, McCann."Chris says.

"Why did you guys do this?"I sighed while I looked around impressed.

"I told them not to do it but they didn't listen to me, so you should be asking that to Mar."Alfredo rose his hands in defense. "I ain't getting into trouble."