Goodmorning.

***Marie's POV***
I woke up with a two beautiful eyes starring at me. My heart was beating inside my ribcage, mercilessly.
What if my breath stinks.
Oh my god, my bed hair.
I was panicking at this point.

"Goodmorning." Hanz said while our face are inches apart.

I feel like im gonna explode, never in a million years did I think this will ever happen to me. I want to savour the moment, I want to stay here, I want to etched his face onto my mind so that the last thing I remember when I close my eyes is his face. God , I could die happily.

"you're starring, weirdo."

I snapped out of my thoughts.
"I-I should go home."

"Stay, I don't mind." He said as he snuggle up to me.

"Hanny...we need to go to school."

"It's weekends,there's no school. Stay."

I WANT TO , I really really want to.
I was about to make up and excuse about my diarrhea in the morning or somethings stupid to lie about when Nana knocked on the door.
Saves me from embarrassment.

"Son? Daughter? Time to eat. ." Nana said knocking.

When I tell you my mouth dropped, as I whispered. "How did she knew I was here?"

"Beat me,I just woke up." he replied so nonchalant.

"W-we better go."

"Where's my goodmorning kiss?"
I stopped putting on my shoes as I almost broke my neck turning my head to look at him. Is he serious?
He messed with my hair laughing saying "I'm joking, idot."

MAN I WISH YOU WEREN'T!

I stood up,and did a little stretching. 
And we run downstairs.

Sky greeted me, Hanz' husky.
"How's my Sky? Did you miss me? Of course you did. Right Sky?" I asked pinching Sky's cheeks.

Papi acknowledged my presence "hey anak , time to eat."
Anak means "son/daughter" .

I felt a little embarrassed because they call me that.
But I won't complain. 

And we all ate in one table,like a family. Gosh,it's been so long since I last ate with my family. 

I didn't know,my tears was flooding down my cheeks.

"Are you alright? Why are you crying?" Nana asked concern.

I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my jacket "Thank you for making me feel like i'm part of this family. It's been so long since I last ate with my family , I'm just so...happy."

Kevin run away,crying. 
Everything went silent.

"Sorry,i'm so emotional over a breakfast." I said laughing to ease the tension.

"Well,to make you feel better. Why don't you always come here? For breakfast,lunch,and dinner? " Nana asked.

"Oh no. I can't."