Online Personal Trainer Degree

30245 Tomas, Suite A | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 | 1-844-939-3673 (1-844-WEX-FORD) | FAX (949) 589-8216  

www.wexford.edu

30245 Tomas, Suite A | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 | 1-844-939-3673 (1-844-WEX-FORD) | FAX (949) 589-8216  

www.wexford.edu

3

4

University Catalog 2014 - 2015  

30245 Tomas, STE A 

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 

www.wexford.edu | 1-844-939-3673 (1-844-WEX-FORD)

Dear Wexford University Student, 

Welcome to Wexford University! 

Our esteemed online degree programs prepare graduates for highly successful careers in the health, fitness, nutrition and sport psychology fields. Wexford University empowers students to achieve their professional goals, improve productivity in their organization, and provide leader-ship and service to their communities. 

We pride ourselves on the practical, integrative and scholarly understanding of fitness, nutrition and sport psychology. We leverage our unique approach to distance learning with innovative curricula and leading edge delivery designed to meet the educational needs of the students. The student experience is of the utmost importance by enabling them to be the leaders of tomorrow¡¯s fitness, nutrition and sport psychology industries. In today¡¯s rapidly evolving and technologically advanced world; our highly regarded faculty combines disciplinary expertise and instructional online mastery in serving the committed student. 

From the moment your registration begins, until the day on which you proudly earn your degree; your Wexford University colleagues will support, guide and foster your progress...When you enroll in any of our degree programs at Wexford University, you set yourself apart from all the others. 

Wexford University ¨C ¡°Turning your passion into your profession¡± 

Jack H. Bauerle, MS, ATC, CSCS 

Chancellor

The information in this catalog is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between Wexford University and any person or entity.  

Wexford University reserves the right to change any of the regulations, subjects or curricula, or portions thereof, contained in this catalog without prior notice. 

Effective January 1st, 2013 through December 31st, 2013 unless superseded by a revision.

Wexford University 

University Catalog 

Academic Year 2014-2015 

Table of Contents 

Welcome from the Chancellor .................................................................................. Inside Cover 

History & Mission Statement ................................................................................... Page 5 

Student Rights & Responsibilities ............................................................................ Page 6