Serving Love

Mature content. Please proceed only of you are 18+.

OS : --Serving Love--

I smelt him and knew that movement behind me was him. Instructing the maid behind I turned to him.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I know Mr. Husband." I said proudly.

His hands traveled around my waist while he looked aside making sure no one saw. "I was wondering whether, you and I could spend some time. " he looked at me.

"Are you mad ?" I pushed away his hands. "Wait until night Mr. oberoi. I have work to get done."I walked over to the cooking team who had just arrived. I handed them the decided menu, the on he had given me. Those names I could never remember. It was the celebration party of his new business venture, and I wanted to make sure it was the best.

I walked over to where the host for the party sat. She was one of the employees in his company.

Surprisingly he joined us and sat beside me . I smoked at him and continued instructing the woman sitting across the table. I blinked, as I felt his hand on my thighs. His hand was caressing my thigh through the cloth. To avoid unneeded attention, I continued as though nothing was abnormal. Guess that encouraged him. His hands moved to my inner thighs. I faked a cough , and gave him a look from the corner of my eyes.

He smirked and then winked secretly.

God this man was mad. I just hoped things don't get embarrassing. I couldn't even take my hand down to push away his, as I was explaining pointing to a list.

I hurried the process to make an escape. But the seducer was two steps ahead. I felt his fingers reach the center. Even through the cloth, I felt things. I couldn't sit unaffected anymore. I excused myself, making an excuse of making a call.

Once I had reached the corridor upstairs without anyone around, I leaned on the wall and sighed. Stupid Man! Let me see how he gets what he wants tonight.

I was calming my rage and my partially activated hormones when a familiar scent hit my nostrils. I flung open my eyes to see him doing things from his eyes.

"What was that?" I asked him annoyed.

"I need you, now!" He spoke straight moving closer to me

"Oh Shivaay! What's wrong with you. " he was acting like a possessed man today.

"If you had agreed by hook I wouldn't have to take the crook way" he kissed my neck.

"Shivaay. There is so much work. Please wait until tonight. Why are you behaving as though we married just yesterday! Impulsive and puffed up."