Flaming Desires

[ Warning : Long & Hot ]

His jaw was clenched, his eyes fixed on me. The businessman shine in those dazzling blue eyes was gone and instead they were the eyes of one  deeply troubled lover. I turned away from his gaze and smiled. Finally! I knew we had played too much this time. But Mr.Husband deserved it, for gawking shamelessly and flirting around with girls who'd give anything to get into his pants.

I shifted slightly while speaking to Mrs. Arora, she was the sweetest lady I had met in this three day business trip. An international business award had got all the businessmen around the world under one roof, for a three day celebration. Today was the last day. Paris, the popularly known city of love, had bought down a cold war between Mr.Oberoi and me. Better a hot war. 

I smiled at the waiter taking the glass of wine I was offered. It was time to celebrate. I had kept Mr.Husband at bay for four freaking days. I could only anticipate how terrible his craving would be at the moment. Serves him well!

I knew that being married to Mr.Handsome would come with its own set of cons. But then if it didn't there would be no fun. The first day in Paris and I see him checking out the chicks by the pool. Like he never got a show!

In that moment I decided sweet revenge. If I say that I never thought he'd play along, I would be lying. Love was in place, and so was fair game. I rejected and he began his game. Like his flirtatious adventures with other woman would make me bend. Hell no! 

I took a step forward. Two business minds that we were, we knew not to bend. Especially when it came to each other. If a man's strength was his woman she ought to be his weakness as well. Certainly, when she dresses to drop pants. I smiled knowing how much he would have already regretted this jealousy game by getting to see my back and not being able to trail his fingers over it. I smiled walking over to him. He caught glimpse of me approaching him. Sweetheart, couldn't take his eyes off. I smirked doing a mental dance in my head. Five years of marriage and I still made an impact. Wonderful!

I stood beside him smiling at the man he was talking to.

"You look gorgeous Mrs.Oberoi." The Frenchman smiled courteously. He had light brown eyes, and fine shaved cheek. I preferred my man's stubble.

"Thank you Mr. Lucas." I smiled, and at that very moment I felt his hard fingers on my back. I however did not react.

"I haven't had the time to lately say that to her." He spoke turning to look at me.

The other man laughed.

"Mr.Oberoi has been busy networking." I smiled looking away from him.

"Mr.Lucas, mind if I take my lady away for a dance." He almost said instead asked. The man nodded grinning. His hand gripping around my waist he took me over to the stage set where a few couple were already dancing. Surprisingly he took the spot somewhere behind in the shadows rather than the spotlight much unlike him. 

I looked into his eyes while his hand grazed my back, setting my skin to fire. "Mrs. Oberoi has been busy too." he whispered. I smiled placing my hands around his neck, my fingertips gently grazing the back of his neck. "Have you been told already today that you look tempting tonight?"

He grinned. "Thrice."

"Ouch. I am late." I stated, as a pang of jealousy rocked my mind.