The Jealous Wife

Hell had broke loose at the Oberoi Mansion.  They were generally very peaceful people despite being of a little bickering nature. But today, there was war. When Mallika Rana Shivaay's exgirlfriend and now a very good friend pays visit things go a little heated. 

It all started one evening as the youngsters of the family sat chatting with Mallika and her husband Siddharth. Specifically, when Mallika made a comment saying that she had learned to cook and could give competition to Shivaay at it. An impressed Shivaay casually appreciated it and more her efforts to learn cooking. But the comment meant only for Mallika had been taken seriously by his wife. 

That night in their room Shivaay was perplexed unble to figure out why his wife had a bitter mood, probed investigation.

"Anika, what's up with you? Why are you ignoring me?"

Anika shot him a sharp look. "Really? You think I am dumb? I saw what you were doing there."

" Doing what?" He asked dumbfounded.  

"You were taunting me. Everyone knew it." She threw his shirt that she had been folding. 

"Anika, that is my favorite shirt!"

"Go ask Mallika to fold it anyway she is so good at doing anything if she makes up her mind to do it. " she scowled repeating his compliment. Taking her clothes she walked to the closet to place them in. 

"Oh.." Shivaay grinned.  "Something is burning.  My wife is jealous." He walked up to where she stood and engulfed her in a back hug.

"My foot will be jealous."She spoke pushing away his arms and then turned to face him. "I am not 'jealous', FYI." She air quoted the jealous word using her fingers.

He tilted his head and scrutinized her eyes.  Holding her wrist he pulled her with all his might resulting in her body colliding with his. She stared at him with slightly widened eyes. Here, she was hurt by what he had done down there, hours ago and he was seducing her. He quickly twisted her hands behind her back and kissed her cheek. "You look cute when you're jealous. And smell of fire." He carelessly pressed his lips over the nape of her neck. 

Anika pressed her lips into a straight line trying not to react to that seductive playfulness he was displaying.  "Shivaay, leave me." She spoke in a crisp tone. 

"God you have no freaking clue how hot you sound. " he tilted his head nibbling at her neck. She tried dodging away, but it only gave him better access.  

"Shivaay!" She groaned frustrated at her husband's doings. She didn't know what she was frustrated at his taunts as she perceived it or the fact that she was melting in his hold. His tongue flicked over her collarbone and she trembled trying to free her hand. His hold was too firm for her to slip through. Their bodies pressed together only made the moment hotter. Anika bit her lower lip trying to test her self control. Soon his lips reached hers and his skilled tongue made it's way inside her mouth.