His Favorite Dish -The Tale Of The Newlyweds

Mature Content Warning.

"Hi. There. My kitchen under threat huh?" he flung the coat on the couch aside as he peeped in through the large window into the kitchen where his wife seemed to be busy up to something. Cooking she called it."Shivaay" she smiled wide. "I m learning your favourite dish today. Shivaay gulped and gave a tight lipped smile."Where are the others? " he asked looking around.Daadi is upstairs. Maa and Badi Maa are away to a friend's son's wedding. Om just left a few minutes ago for the art gallery and strangely Rudra tagged along with him.Shivaay suppressed a smile. Of course if he would stay Anika would make him the first victim of her newly tried dish.

He disappeared to freshen up so that he could join his wife in the kitchen before she sabotaged his kitchen and stomach both!

He entered rolling up his sleeves. His eyes rested on her saarre clad figure. Leaning on the wall he gave his wife a good look from head to toe. But that tempting waist. Damn she was sexy even more in that saaree.His palm moved over waist to her bare stomach, while he took in her scent nuzzling her hair closing the distance between their bodies.She gasped his name as she continued to stir.He continued his teasing, "So how did you end up planning to cook today?"

She tried to ignore the things his fingers were doing to her bare skin and answered "Why not? I m cooking for you..aren't you happy and this time the video isnt in french. Badi maa explained it to me. You will love it. Ungliyaan chat te reh jaayenge.

He shut his eyes at that phrase. He ran his eyes around the counter. Broccoli , seasonings, eggs, Herbs, the beaten cream, the olive oil and cheese ready to be used. She seemed in full swing but he was now in full mood.In one swift move he turned her and put down the flame on the stove. He bent down kissing her neck. "Shivaay" she protested but moaned.

"Beautiful" he quickly murmured in her ears and bit her."I need. to. cook." she stammered.

"I can cook for the two of us all our life, its okay Anika you dont have to do something you dont like for me." he smiled rubbing his thumb on her cheek.

She smiled at his ever sweet gestures. "I wanted to make you happy. ""There are better ways." he whispered huskily in her ears pulling down her pallo to reveal to him her blouse clad body. That red blouse was a sinful tease, covering his favorite things.He had a good look at the ample amount of cleavage left uncovered, courtesy , the blouse. In no time his lips were there where his eyes were. His mouth devoured the taste of her skin while his hands moved roughly on her hips crushing her closer.

"Aah" she hitched at his sweet tortures. 

"We.are.in.the.kitchen.For Heaven Sake."

"I don't care" he said, conquering her mouth while his hands moved roughly on her waist to her hips, back and froth.

"Daadi" she said breaking the kiss not able to breathe."She is upstairs and doesnt come down till eight or so. " He said placing wet kisses on her chest, she arched involuntarily. His hands moved to the folds of her saaree. He wanted her now. Her denial only turned him on.She quickly moved her hands to his palms in panic not breaking their kiss. The man was a tremendous tease. She sensually rubbed her hands on his palms trying to distract him. He was smart enough to guess what his usually shy wife was up to. The two could play along. She pressed his palms all along against her waist till the back of her waist. While he deepened the kiss enjoying what she was trying to do. But the last move was his. He grabbed her palms and locked his fingers with hers. Breaking away from the kiss he saw her, his desire reflected in his eyes. She mirrored his emotions. He pressed his fingers into the back of her palms. She whimpered letting out a "Aah". He smirked sexily. Claiming her lips ; his hands now on her swollen orbs. She moaned which but dissolved in his mouth.