College mein shubh aagman

The first day of college, all six were excited in their own respects; especially, the girls as they could now do away with their old uniforms and plain looks and would get to dress up every day. Naina was the most happiest as she could wear Sameer's favorite color, blue, but he had also told her that she looked cute and beautiful in pink and that it stopped his heart every time she wore pink. Thus, she decided to combine both and wear a pink T-shirt with blue long denim skirt paired with small blue hoops and a new watch that Chachaji gifted her for getting more than 85% in 12th.

The boys were also excited to sport their new look. Munna Pandit had styled themselves to mimic Akshay Kumar, the new heartthrob, anticipating that they would turn into college heartthrobs, but had rather messed it up and were looking their usual cute clown self. However, Sameer had cheered them with new sunglasses and perfumes as their gift for a new beginning.

All three boys were waiting for the girls one lane away from Naina's house as they had decided to go together in Sameer's car to college. Sameer was super excited as Naina had agreed easily, unlike last time during Pooja didi's wedding when she had reluctantly sat in the backseat to accompany Taiji Tauji for card distribution. Today it was going to be different. He couldn't control himself and checked his watch for the umpteenth time.

Munna sensing his restlessness, placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him down "Arre Sameer, Bhabhi aa jaayegi, college ke pehle din thodi na late hogi".

Pandit quipped in "Waise bhi ladkiyon ko taiyaar hone mein kaafi time lagta hai, aur yahan toh teen ladkiyan ek saath taiyyar ho rahi hai, toh time ka andaza laga le".

Sameer glared at him, but Pandit's eyes rounded looking behind Sameer and he thanked his stars that the girls' arrival saved his skin.

Looking at his expression, Sameer turned back and the sight mesmerized him. Naina was looking very beautiful, cute, lovely, and ethereal in the dress. He noticed how she had cleverly paired both his favorite colors in a stunning combination. She too eyed him head to toe, in a white polo T with a light brown vest and light-blue jeans. He looked handsome beyond words with those eyeglasses. He removed his glasses at the same time to eye her more closely and they were lost in each other's gazes. She blinked her eyes tightly and smiled at him indicating that he looked very handsome and that she loved his outfit. She eye-signaled by raising her brows in question as to how she looked. He gave a quick pout as an air kiss. Naina turned all crimson immediately and Sameer too blushed, realizing his gesture but couldn't stop himself.

As the girls neared, he looked at Pandit standing right beside him without blinking "Pandit, muh bandh kar le, makhkhi ghus jaayegi".

Pandit immediately realized his folly and fumbled.

"Waise, kisko ghurr raha tha? Naina sirf meri hai", Sameer had fun teasing his friend. On the other side, even Munna was taken aback by Swati's college avatar with jeans and white top, and hair tied in a ponytail in Madhuri style.

"Yaar bhabhi ko tu dekh, main toh padosi ko dekh raha hoon", Pandit replied still focused on Preeti.

That's when he noticed that even Preeti looked quite cute, the girls had indeed labored to style themselves and he smiled at Preeti too.

"Buss kar yaar, kitna ghurega, Saali hai meri", the girls had neared them, so Sameer playfully reprimanded Pandit.

"Yeh sahi hai bhai, gharwali bhi teri, Saali bhi teri, toh hum kya bhajan kare?" Pandit was back to his usual self with antics.

Sameer shook his head and smiled. He knew his friends could be playful and teasing, but neither would cross any line with any girl, especially not these three girls. He was sure that though they might not show it openly like him, MP were also protective about the three girls, such was the bond they had developed in his absence. The one year of separation had changed a lot of relationship dynamics for the good.