Special plan

Since the class was over, the gang was contemplating to go in search of Swati Munna. Naina was very worried for her best friend as she felt that Swati might be very upset, hurt, and angry over the humiliation. She might have used harsh words for Munna which might have upset him too as she understood his love for her best friend.
As the next class was free, they thought it would give them time to pacify both and get them to reconcile. As they were planning to head out, Swati and Munna walked in. They seemed happy and much to Naina's surprise and relief, Swati seemed very happy and was smiling. But what she noticed was something different in the way both looked at each other. Sameer and Pandit noticed the same joy reflecting on Munna's face and the twinkle in his eyes while he looked at Swati that Sameer felt whenever he looked at Naina.

Sameer and Naina looked at each other at the same time and questioned each other with raised brows.

"Swati....?" Naina looked at Swati & asked in a teasing tone and dancing eyebrows. Swati blushed profusely & looked shyly at Munna and gazed down. Both Naina and Preeti rounded their eyes wide.

Sameer also patted Munna's back.
"Abe Chenu, aisa kya kiya tune? Gaye the rote hue aur muh latkake aur aaye ho toh itna sharma rahe ho?" Teased Pandit.

Munna blushed, stole a glance in Swati's direction causing her to blush more, ruffled his hair & smiled shyly.

Naina turned Swati's face towards her, saw it turn a deep shade of beet & was surprised all over again.

"Baap re, kya hua aisa ki Swati bhi sharm se laal ho rahi hai" pointed out Preeti.

After prodding a bit more, Munna confessed "Wo...aaj maine Swati ko apne dil ki baat bol di aur usne haan kar di".

Pandit almost lost balance "kya....frockwali Pandat se Swati? Yeh kab hua?"

"Matlab ILU ILU ho gaya?" Asked Sameer.
Munna & Swati couldn't stop blushing & glancing at each other. All the four were extremely happy, they hugged in their trios & cheered the new lovebirds.

Other students started filing in for the next class along with Kartik & Priyank.

"Arre dekh Priyank, pajama chaap proxy master. Lagta hai Sameer ke group ne toh VJN mein Aashiqui ka adda khol rakha hai wo bhi bandar aur gadhon ki toli leke!" They chortled mocking the gang.

Munna was angry but he kept quiet lest some his remarks would embarrass Swati and if Kartik directed any comment towards her, he knew a brawl might break out.

But Swati couldn't stand it. She was irked & already angry because of his previous incident with Preeti.

She slammed her bag on the desk and walked up to Kartik, snapped her fingers in his face, "himmat hai toh jo bolna hai muh par bolo na. Kya keh rahe the? Pajama chaap? Kyon? Kyon ki uski angrezi kamzor hai ya hum Hindi medium se hai. Haan, hai hum Hindi medium se, hai angrezi mein haath tang, toh? Lekin dosti aur pyar ke liye jo hum kar sakte hai wo tum sapne mein bhi nahi soch sakte! Aur aashiqui ka adda, hmmmm adde ka toh pataa nahi par hum sab bachpan se ek saath hai, hum ek dusre ke liye kya hai wo tumhe samajh nahi aayega, tum pehle apni dost ko sambhalo....agar main galat nahi hoon toh tum Sunaina ko pasand karte ho na...par wo toh Sameer ko dekhti rehti hai. Kahi aisa na ho ki tum humse badla lene mein uljhe raho aur wo tumhare haath se nikal jaaye". She snapped her fingers again & went back to her group and sat on her usual bench.

Five pairs of eyes were rounded in shock & surprise & mouths were hanging open.
Seeing their reactions Swati shrugged as if nothing new had happened and it was an everyday thing for her. "Kya? Tum log aise kyon dekh rahe ho jaise mere seeng ug aaye ho?"