第五章 // Chapter 5

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?" I spoke into my phone.
"Chuxia, do you want to hang out with us at our group apartment?" Zhengting asked.
"Is that allowed?" I wondered, since they were celebrities.
"Your my cousin, just come!" He said annoyingly. "Okay, chill. I'll be there."
I put my phone away and Zhengting send me their address and other needed information.

Zhengting only contacts me, if he's really really bored and has no plans, so I just simply wore an oversized sweater with shorts underneath it.

It was a warm day, so I quickly went to a little store to get some popsicles and cool drinks.

*Knock knock*
"Helllllooooo little one!" Zhengting hugged me. "Here, I brought some popsicles."
I handed him the white plastic bag.
"Aw, how kind of you!" He pinched my cheeks, which I hated.

I walked into the apartment and all the boys were boredly sprawled around the room.
What a strong motivation! Haha...

"I smell sweet food." Zhangjing jumped up.
"Yea, Chuxia brought popsicles."
And immediately they all stood up to get one.
Not even a thanks tch..

"Entertain ussss...." Yanjun pleaded.
"Mh.. How about.... we go out?"
"And then do what?"
"Uh.. swimming? It's warm so..."

My suggestion was good and they all agreed to it, but there was one problem.
"Wait... Chuxia.. you've never learned how to swim.." Zhengting shamelessly exposed me.

My face started to heat up and I turned red as a tomato. "Don't worry, I'll help her!"
Justin excitedly said with a bright grin.
We used to go play in the children's pool all the time, but I never actually learned how to
swim properly.

When we arrived we all changed and everyone ran to the deep pool.
Justin and I stood there unsure.
"How about er go to the deep pool too, but only stay in the 2 meter place."
I nodded and we entered the cold water.

Since the water was two meters deep, I couldn't touch the floor. Fortunately, Justin held onto me the whole time.

"Don't be afraid, just slowly move your legs like a frog!"
"Pff, I'm not afraid.."
"Sure, then try to float in the water on your own."
"No no no!! Don't let go please!"
"You're afraid haha!!"
"Shut up! What if I am?"
"I'll be here to protect you."

He softly smiled at me and out of embarrassment and instinct I looked away.

"How about we take a break? You'll go sit there at the pool side and watch us!"
"Sure"

I climbed up and Justin went to the other boys. I felt very happy while watching them, they were like a chaotic family, which cared deeply for each other.

"Zhu Chuxia." I heard someone say from behind me. "Y-y.. Why?"
Without another word I quickly ran away.
Why was he there? I didn't understand.
Wasn't he supposed to be in England?!
At the very moment I felt completely gone.
I was so happy and just in a second that happiness turned into anxiety.

"Chuxia? Where are you?" The boys were looking for me. I took that as a signal and appeared out of my hiding spot.
"What's wrong?" Zhengting hugged me.
My voice cracked and I started whimpering.
"H-he's.. h-h-here.. I-I."
I broke down. The tears were flowing down my cheeks like a waterfall.

"Who?" Justin asked, rubbing my shoulder.
"My name is Blake, I believe you've already heard of me.." The European walked up to us.
"Who...?" The others questioned.
"Chuxia's Ex-boyfriend and... I want her back!" He started grinning darkly.

"You bastard.. want her back even though you've already broke her heart!"
Justin clenched his fists and before the could punch Blake, Xukun stopped him.

"Chuxia baby.. I'm sorry. I know you still love me. It's alright, you can have me back."
He said with each word stepping closer to me.

"Don't you dare come closer."
I said in a low voice. He didn't listen.
He jumped on me and tried to grab me.
I was lucky the others quickly pulled him off me.

"Hey what's happening here?" A security came up. "Nothing." Blake spat.
"Chuxia, I'll be back. I'll come get you when you're alone." And with that he went away.

"Are you hurt?" Justin ran to my side.
"No, I'm alright.." Tears swelled up.

"What's with him?! First deceiving you, then using you, then touching you, then hurting you and now wanting you back?! I will NOT let him take you!" Zhengting said angered.

"I will protect her." Justin said. "I promised her I will protect her, I won't leave her side."

The happy mood vanished, so we decided to go back to their apartment.

"Justin you can't be with her 24/7."
"I know, that's why I will ask our manager to let her move in with us."
"You will what?!" I yelled.
"Move in with us. I need to protect you!"
"My mother will not allow that."

Zhengting took my bag and grabbed my phone. He dialed a number, which I guessed was my mother's."

"Hello, Auntie. It's me Zhengting!
I wanted to ask, if Chuxia could move in with me, since I haven't seen her for ages and I missed her a lot!"
"Oh really? Thank you auntie!"

He gave me back my phone.
"Well that's done now! I will get your things, see you later!"

"Yay, a new roommate!"
The boys happily hugged me.

In the meanwhile they also talked to the manager and she allowed me to stay with them as long as I'm not bothering them with training and other things.

Even though there were indeed negative things stressing me, I knew that there were people who would be there for me
and one of them was Justin.