第七章 // Chapter 7

Behind Justin and Blake our home room teacher appeared. "Ok, sit down everyone!"
Justin stayed at the front, while everyone else sat down.

The girls at the back starting fangirling, noticing Justin's presence.

"From now on Huang MingHao will join our class, but only for some times, since he is busy with his private matters."

The girls started screaming, some even crying out of happiness. "Justin sit with me!!"
"No, with me! This seat is free!"

Flustered Justin scanned around the room, until he saw me and turned to Teacher Lou.
He whispered something to her.
"Okay, Uh.. Miss Choi would you be willing to give up your seat for Mr Huang?"

YuYan took a glance at me and then stood up. I nodded at her, signaling I was going to be alright and comfortable with Justin.

YuYan transferred to a seat at the back with Blake and all the annoying and loud
fangirls. I felt bad for her.

After the seats have been moved Teacher Lou continued with her lesson. To my luck I wasn't able to concentrate, because Justin kept starring at me and throwing paper balls at me.

"What do you want?" I hissed.
"Give me more attention~" The boy pouted cutely. "No, shut up!" I whispered loudly.

"You two! Miss Zhu and Mr Huang be quiet!"
Our teacher scolded and he finally stopped disturbing me.

The last bell of the day rang and we were finally dismissed to go home.
"ChuXia let's go back together!" Justin suggested. "Dude, we live together..."

Loud gasps from behind sounded.
"Omg you what?!"
"Stay away from Justin you pig!"
The girls started cussing and yelling at me.

"Oi, leave ChuXia alone!"
"She's prettier than all of you!!"
Some boys of the class started defending me.
Most girls in my class disliked me, because to the boys I was considered popular, because of my visuals.

I stood there like a tree. I just watched the boys and girl fight over the situation.
I felt an arm around my waist and turned my eyes to the person. Immediately, I wriggled myself out of Blake's arms.

He took a step closer, but before he could pass my personal bubble, Justin stepped in front of me "You better stay away.."

Blake huffed and lightly laughed a deep laugh. "What if not? She doesn't belong to you, she's not your girlfriend.."
"Oh, you think so? Everyone listen,
Zhu ChuXia is my, Huang Minghao's girlfriend!!" The boy shamelessly yelled.

"I'm what?!" I yelled back.
"She's what?!" The girls and boys yelled.
"You've heard right! She's mine so don't try to get close to her!" He officially said.
When he looked back at me, my face was as red as a tomato. I can't believe he did that.

"Agh..." I grabbed his arm and quickly left the school grounds with him.
"Why did you say that? People will misunderstand!!" I cried frustrated.
What if I would get bullied now?
What if the fangirls will start attacking me?

"No matter what happens.. I'll protect you."
"Shut up, what if the news find out and this spreads?! You will get into problems!!"
"I'll handle this with my manager."

When we arrived at the apartment the other boys jumped at us.
"When did you guys started dating?!"
ZhengTing yelled at Justin.
"I didn't allow you to!!"
Justin saw how overwhelmed I was so he started explaining the whole story.

"Ah, I see.. so you are acting so Blake doesn't lay his fingers on her.. but what will
the manager say to this?" XuKun asked.
Talking of the devil the manager of the boy group ringed the door bell at the very moment.

"Justin.. the CEO wants to talk with you, and take ChuXia with you." As he gulped we walked to the awaiting van outside.
"Justin.. we will get into trouble.." I tried to say calmly. He shook his head "I'm sure we are not!" How can that boy be so optimistic at such a moment?

His manager brought us to the CEO and she looked very serious.
"Huang MingHao. I know at your age you fall in love easily, but don't just announce things like that without my permission!"
"I'm sorry." He bowed and I did too.
"So you're Zhu ChuXia? ZhengTing's little cousin?" She asked and I nodded.
"Mh... I will allow your relationship, but only if you audition for our company."
"I what?! I'm not talented!!" I was getting nervous. "Oh, don't lie! I've seen your covers on YouTube! You have an excellent voice!"
She exclaimed smiling.

At that moment I wasn't sure how to feel. Of course I was happy about the fact that I got recognized by the CEO of Yuehua, but there was a problem. I couldn't dance.

"Miss CEO, I can't dance..." I embarrassingly told her. "Oh, that's perfectly fine! We will train you and I'm planing a solo career for you!" She tried to convince me with every argument she had and eventually I agreed to join the company.

We took the van back to the apartment and there were eight curious boys awaiting us.
"What did she say?" ChengCheng asked
"ChuXia joined the company." Justin said without hesitation.
"What?!" ZhengTing cried.
"Being a trainee is difficult!! What if my poor Xiao ChuXia gets hurt or something?
What if she overworks herself!!?!" He screamed.

Deciding to not take any of their talk I sneaked into my room.
I was officially a trainee now...
and I originally wanted to focus on my studies and be a designer later, but I guess not.

"ChuXia are you in there?" A knock sounded.
"Yea, come in." Justin opened the door.
He sat down next to me and looked down.
"Sorry, for making things complicated for you.. now you can't achieve your dream." He sadly looked at me.
"No, it's alright! I can still design in my free time right?" I smiled at him.

For a long time there was complete silence.
We just looked at each other.
"ChuXia, you know.. I really miss the old times." He started.
I nodded "I do to. I remember when we promised each other so many things."
"You know.. one of them ever left my head."
"Which one?" I asked curiously.
"The one where we promised that we will marry each other." He looked me deeply in the eyes.

"I-" no words came out of me.
We looked at each other and he slowly leaned in. Just before our noses were touching I interrupted the emotional moment.
"I-I-I'm sorry.. I don't remember."

But the truth was, I did remember.
I was just confused with my feelings and needed more time to accept everything.