第十二章 // Chapter 12

The CEO called me, so I was at the front of the office of my boss. I took in all my mum and walked in after knocking.

"Ah, hello ChuXia! Please sit down."
She kindly offered me a seat in front of her desk, which I gladly accepted. What other way could've I chosen anyway?

"I heard that you and Justin are okay now?" She firstly asked. I nodded, showing that the fact was indeed true. "I wanted to talk to you about your solo debut." She started.
"You'll learn the dance for the next two days, and then you'll record your song on the third day, it's good that it's your own song, we'll save more time since you're already familiar with the song." I nodded again. "The music video will be filmed three days after, since we need more time for preparations."

She explained a little more to me before I was dismissed. I had to start practice already, so I got driven home to get my things and had to immediately leave again.

Honestly, training was difficult, but it was fun and I was able to find a new passion. I gave it my best and was able to succeed.

After all the hard work it has finally paid off. I went to the CEO's office and we were about to release my MV and the online album.

"Before I'll upload your MV and album I want to tell you that you will be promoting in a girl group and solo from now on, I'll introduce you to the group later."

She pressed the released button and we watched as people from all over the world started streaming it. It got positive, but also negative feedback, you can't avoid hate.

Just as I was about to text everyone about my MV release Justin had already texted me.

Justin - ChuXia

ChuXia! We are watching your
music video right now!!

Oh, I just wanted to text you
about it ^^ how is it?

Very calm, it's your style, it's perfect
and you look gorgeous in it.

Stoooop!! The song is more important
than how I look on it pff..

The song sounds beautiful
don't worry ChuChu~

But what do the others think?

Uh, they seem to be in awe.
I think.. Chengcheng is drooling..?

Wait, what the fudge?!

HAHAHAHA, he looks like an idiot.

Oh also, apparently our boss wants
me to promote in a group and solo 0.o

If it doesn't hurt you physically and
mentally.. then I'm fine with it.

I don't think she cares about your opinion..

ChuXia, come home fast, right after you got dismissed. ZhangJing is cooking today!

Sure sure, see you then!

I put my phone away and the CEO was already looking at me. "You're texting Justin right? You should just date again.. the public still thinks you two are a couple, since I knew that this would happen." She laughed.
"Anyway, the others are with your vocal teacher right now. Let's meet them!"

The two of us walked to the room where the others were located. Everyone curiously looked at us when we entered the room.

"Hello." We bowed down and the boss started speaking again. "So you five will be debuting as a group. Let me introduce everyone!"

She went up to the first girl.
"This is YiRen, she's the main dancer and sub-vocalist."

The second girl was the shortest in the group, but seemed very confident.
"This is QiQi, she's the oldest! She'll be the leader and main rapper!"

The CEO continued to introduce the others.
"This right here is MingYue, she's the lead vocalist and lead dancer!
She's MeiHua and she's the lead rapper and the youngest."

I nodded understanding and introduced myself to them all.
"Hello, my name is Zhu ChuXia, I look forward to our future projects together!"

Finally, our CEO announced my roles.
"ChuXia, you'll be the main vocalist and the center visual of your group!"
Shocked I looked at her. "But I don't think I'm capable!"

"I'm sure you can handle it. Girls, from now on you are sharing an apartment and you will think of a group name together! When you have one please report in my office and we will talk about your debut." She left the room and a few staff members took us to our new apartment.

"I need to tell my old roommates that I'm moving.." I informed everyone and quickly drove back to the Nine Percent house.

"Welcome back Home ChuXia! We left you some food in the fridge." YanJun said, while keeping his eyes fixed on the TV.
Luckily, everyone was in the living room.
"Guys.. boss wants me to move in with my newly formed girl group.."

It was silent for about three second, before everyone jumped up and ran to my side.
"What do you mean move out?? I can't just let you leave?!" ZhengTing cried like a dad letting his child go on a date.

"I'm not that far from you! About eight minutes from your place..." It was difficult to tell them, since they didn't accept it so easily.
After like an hour they all gave up and let me pack and move my belongings.

"Oh by the way what positions did you get?"
Xiao Gui curiously asked me.
"I'm the center visual and main vocalist."
"My beautiful ChuXia is the visual!!"
Justin squeezed my cheeks, which made me glare at him. "Since when was I yours?"
"Since we were little kids." He pouted and helped me pack.

"Alright guys I'll be leaving now!" I told everyone with a sad smile.
"Don't forget us little one." ZiYi patted my head. "Bro how could I?" I laughed.

I waved them goodbye and called my company to send a car to pick me up.