Rosie Wolf for TMNT

Full Name: Rosie Wolf

Nickname: Rosie, Rose (anything you give her with her approval)

Age: 18 (or around the same age as the turtles)

Gender: Female

Species: She is human

Birthday: August 22nd

Zodiac: Both a Leo and a Virgo since she was born on the cusp of the 22nd and the 23rd.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Family: Father-Joseph Wolf *alive Mother- Unknown *dead

Enemies: Her father, Kraang, Shredder, and the Foot Clan

Friends: Her service dog Ollie (info will be at the bottom), the turtles and Splinter, April O'Neill, Casey Jones, and Dr. Ron Farlie. (The Dr is dead but I will explain in the backstory)

Personality: She is shy when you first meet her, as she warms up to you she will be more open. She is an omnivert, but more introverted if anything. She is very kind and caring as she tries to help anyone she possibly can. She can be very silly at times and will crack a joke to make you smile. She can be very emotional at times, which sometimes leads her too stressing out. She is diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety, and depression; but nobody know except herself, her father, Ollie, and the doctor that diagnosed her.

Weapons: She has shape shifting powers, but decent with a nagita bo and knives. She sometimes does duel wielding with swords, but not often as she stresses her. She also can use a whip as well.

Likes: Loves food. A lot. Even though she has a slender frame, she can out-eat a lot of people. Nature is one of her best interest, as she wants to grow a garden of have a farm one day out on the country away from society. She also loves to draw, most it is of others she cares for or maybe of nature. She never draws herself.

Dislikes: Being alone without Ollie, her friends in danger, being useless, or judged by her health issues. She especially hates it when people tell her that nature isn't important.

Fear: Has the fear of being alone, abandoned, abused, and being a failure.

Love Interests: (I honestly like all the turtles and Master Splinter, so most of the time I will let you pick first before deciding mine)

Previous Lovers: She never had any lovers since most people didn't like her health issues.

Bio/Backstory: When Rosie was born, her parents were never married, her mother had died a few days after Rosie was born from severe bleeding. The father, Joseph Wolf, was a scientist that always worked on the next big thing, so naturally Rosie was left alone at home. It wasn't until she turned 5 that her father began to...mistreat her...as an outlet for his anger. It also didn't help that Joseph began to drink. When Rosie began highschool, she went to the doctor and was recommended therapy. Her father of course didn't really care and saw that it would make her more busy to give himself more time to test and study. Soon she got a service dog, a small brown and white Border Collie puppy she named Ollie. Rosie trained Ollie as well as graduating highschool early as she was very smart, learning new things with ease. But once that happened...things went wrong. Her father had decided to sell Rosie to the Kraang so they could experiment with her as he got money for his own experiments. She never understood why, and as a month of experimentation went by she had gained the ability to shape shift. She doesn't remember much about how she left their base on Earth,  but the turtles had broke into the base and it gave Rosie and Ollie a chance to escape. Since then, she has lived in an abandoned house on the outskirts of town, hiding from her father who wants to now test her powers for his benifit.