Us chara x us sans

Request : MiixyLock & Arroyo_Blaze

Chara is POV
After we all set free... Frisk always disturb me by saying " aw come on, char-char~ why won't you say it? ~" it kinda annoys me...  But I still do love sans cuz...  His cuteness...
Seriously...  Why would I feel in love with him...  I try to confess my feeling...  But I refuse to confess my feeling to him.
Later...
Papyrus and me walk to muffet stand (u know what I mean right?  Grillbys place?) 
We ordered some donut. after that,  papyrus started to talk about his own precious brother wait...  Am I saying him precious? Shoot...  Papyrus know that I'm in love with his brother.  Geez...  Why...
The next day...

Sans' POV
Me and the human walk to alphys house! She seems nervous? 
Then,  after we arrive at alphys house we greet her and she greet us back and let us in. Me and alphys cooks some tacos for the human and us too!!  This is gonna be exciting!!!
Many minutes later...
The human sat in there and gets nervous when,  I sat next her, she is scared and blushed!?  Alphys laughing at us she said "that is a sign of love!!  Haha!! " she is knock the table many times and chara looks away with her face still  and me too. After that...  She said to me "sans... C-can I tell you first? " I clearly said yes!  And the human said that she loves me?! 

Chara is POV
After I said that.  He is standing still...  I'm so scared.. Then,  he hugs me? He said that he do love me as a friend I cried a bit.  But,  he said "just kidding, human!  I do love you so much!!!" He hugged me tightly until,  I can't breathe then he breaks the hug,  and he said to me "human...  Close your eyes for a second" I do it and I felt something strange like..  He kiss my cheek...  And I opened my eyes and I blushed really hard,  he is!!  He said " human,  hehe...  The magnificent sans will always protect you from danger! " then he hugged me once again I hugged him back.

The end.
See you at the next request!!!
Adios!!