made a story of chans (4/??)

enjoy- anyways the ** means the other timeline

sans: (open the door then, he hugs her, cried) im afraid that you died!
chara:  im okay sans...
sans: ( kiss her cheek)
chara: ...(blushing).
later...
chara: ( sleep by herself..)... ( gets up and eating happy pill) i hope i will happy... without them... ( go to sleep)
sans: (opens the door and pull the blanket up to chara is shoulder) im sorry i can't sleep with y...ou... ( looks at her with regrets) no.. i can't do this... ( he looks at her sick expression... he sleep next to her then...) goodnight char... (use his magic to close the door. then hugs her)
the next day...
chara: (opens her eyes) s-sans?
sans: o-oh... mornin char. (kiss her)
chara: ... (blushing and kiss him back)
frisk: chara sansy! it's time for breakfast!
chara: ah... let's prepare to go downstairs..
later...
chara: (writing for her job)
?????: you'll never be there for him... hehe
chara: w-who is there?!
dark: hehe~ im you~
chara: w-what do you want?!
dark : all i want is for you to reset...
chara:...
dark: that's because your ex husband hates you =)
chara: n-no he will no-
dark: you never see his actions?! he is terrible!
chara:...
dark: Aw pssh! come on! just change your life!
chara: fine. (press the reset button)
...
chara: huh? surface?
chara**: greetings I'm chara.
chara: o-other me?
chara**: ?
Frans: Aunt! who's that?
chara**: well maybe she is a new human.
after 10 minutes explain
chara: um... hey... so... have you been married before?
chara**: well yeah... hey let's forget about it!
chara: i can't... i want to hear it...
chara**: sigh fine... as you wish... 4 years ago...me and that lazy skeleton married and born a child nam-
chara: chans right?
chara**: w-where did you know?
chara: I've been through like that before... so?
chara**: so... after chans was 5 years old... her dad leave us and sans have been there for like 1 hours... until asriel told me that sans and frisk go for a date... i shocked then...after that chans started to feel a glitch...and she died... but that lazy skeleton was like don't care anything about chans. geez i hate him...
chara: o-oh... sorry for hear that...
chara**: now let's go to the judgment hall.
chara: for what?
chara**: i want to tell you...(grab chara hand and teleport to the judgement hall) here we are... so, i was talking about sans... he was careless...
sans: what did you say?
chara**: ?!
sans: so... you try to disfigure me by talking to her about my mistakes?
chara**: (mad and sweating) char move back... I'll take care all of this...
sans: like old times huh?  it's a beautiful day outside... birds are singing... flowers are blooming... on day like these kid like you... should be burning in hell... (use his magic and throw her a bones)
chara**: ... ( jump up and dodge it then kill him but miss.) you think that I'm weak huh?
sans: of course you never be satisfied...
chara**: you are! you don't know how I'm feel! (cries a bit) you... cheated... now prepare to die! I'm sick all of your actions! (slash at him for 10 times but, sans Dodge it)
sans: grr... ( made her soul blue and grab her soul up then suddenly... he reminds it about his daughter that already dead . then he put down) no...
chara**: huh?
sans: ... heh.. hahahaha... ( spawn some of his bones at the floor that where chara is stand then...)
chara**: AGH! ( blood comes from her mouth and coughing)
sans: any last words?
chara**: i hate you...
sans: me too. goodbye, jealous girl...
chara**: fine... do whatever... cough... you want... soon... i will kill your idiot wife and your daughter...
sans: hahahaha! how? you're dead!
chara**: just look...
chara: NO!!!
chara**: I'm sorry...(slowly dying)
sans : now, do you want to be killed to?
chara: grr...
?????: (tugging his jacket)
sans: (looks behind)
?????: what's the meaning of all of this?
sans: who are you...
?????: I'm... Chans dreemurr.
sans: ?! h-how?!!!