nerd chara x jock sans

request: MRSIRBOTTOMDIK
enjoy-

Chara's POV
today, i go to school and i saw a 2 skeletons that the tall one named papyrus, he mad at his brother sans, because sans tell papyrus a joke. i smiled then, go to my class actually, the two skeletons same class with me
ring ring!!!
the class started, Mr. Cello our teacher science, he is a nicest teacher ever. he know how to deal with problems...
today, Mr. Cello explaining some bones structure. i look towards sans and he wink and smiled at me then, i look away as fast as i can and cover myself with a book, cause im in love with him...

1 hours after class

Mr.Cello: alright, kids your homework page 13, don't forget to submitted at Thursday! good afternoon, class!

all students: good afternoon, Mr Cello!

later...
sans' POV.
welp, today it's the same day... oh yeah... i must have learn athletic stuff but, nah... too lazy.. i look left, there's chara... i waved and go to her with a smile. she seems embarrassed and cover herself with a book that she read. i smirked at her expression, then, i put down the book and said to her " hey, char! let's hangout after school!" she said " n-no!, i-i-i mean! o-okay! i come over if i h-have a-sa t-t-time! hehe-" i laughed at her reaction

later...

the class over then, we go outside we talked together until...

chara: sans, i-i want t-to go somewhere my m-mom told me to go h-home as fast as i-i can! s-sorry m-maybe next time w-were hanging out! b-bye!

sans: see ya

then, frisk comes over me she said that ...

frisk: sans! you can't believe this! chara lied to you!

sans:w-what really?!

frisk: i know what she planned! actually...her have been died...

sans:?! no way! i must visit her quickly! (teleport)

later...

Chara's POV.
i lied... i go home for cut my wrist since, I've been make a stupid mistake to my crush...i put the knive at my wrist, i scratch the knife around my wrist... then...

BAM!!
"Eee?!!!" i look at who opened the door it was...
"s-sans?!" he looks at me sad then, he see what i did... then, he threw the knife away from me... and he said " chara!, why did ya lied to me?!" he worries much... im afraid that he gonna hates me...
"i... i cut my self... im so sorry... y-you must've been hate me huh? haha..." i cried then, he hugs me... he said " chara... i don't even hate you... i do... love you.. " i surprised at his words then i started to cry even more, then he hugs me and pats my back... i hug him back and he cried too... i said to him " sansy... i-i love y-you too..." then, he lifted my chin up and kiss my nose... i blushed really hard! he also too...

after that... we're now a couple...

welp, done lol ik short again isn't? le depressed chara lol.

bye-