story shift chara x story shift sans.

new request from: 222killer222
enjoy-
.
,
chara's POV
today it's the same day... azzy search for humans while, i eat some chocolate bar.
until... 'RING RING!!' then, i pick up the phone and i heard mom toriel voice. she said " my child, you and asriel come here, okay? the king ask you two " then i reply " yes, mom" then,i and azzy go to mom's house and the king said " nice to meet ya ,kid" me and azzy replied nicely.
later...
Sans POV
me and tori talk some many things... then, "tori, can i talk with her (chara)?" then she said "sure!" then, she brought asriel to the kitchen. and i said to her" so... how's the experiment?" then she said " it is okay i guess." after that, i let my pupils gone and said to her " do you remember the AU undertale?" then, she is curious... and said " w-what do you mean, your majesty?" then, i smirks "heh heh...." i teleport me and her to the judgement hall and she started to panic then, i feel something strange.... "im sorry,kid..." after that she said "it is okay, you- woah!" then, i hugs her. i whisper at her ear" i love ya..." then, she is suprised but still hugging.and she replied " i... i love you too, your majest-" i  cut her " kid, just call me sans" then, she break the hug and smile at me .
THE END!!! lol.
sorry,for the short story hehe 😅