Chapter 7

I grasped the bottle of holy water and my flashlight, sweating like crazy. The footsteps got closer, my breath becoming more shallow. The footsteps got closer and closer when they suddenly stooped. I heard a devilish chuckle from the other side of the door. I got ready with my flashlight and holy water as the doorknob turned, my vision starting to darken.

The door opened wide as a horned, cloaked figure was in front of me. I squirt holy water onto him, making him hiss and shout in anger. He fled away from range of of water as his glowing red eyes showed anger. I took the flashlight as he was starting to disappear. I shined it in his eyes as I backed him off until he turned into a pit of fog and disappeared down the hall. He door slammed shut with a loud screech and a bang.

I panted heavily as Matt was against the wall, watching in fear. He looked at me and frowned at the sight of the holy water. Edd's door creaked open and Ed walked out with an expression of sudden interest.

It was no surprise that my ears started to ring as his stitched face looked at me. "What? Going to summon another demon?", I asked with sarcasm.

Edd frowned at my remark. "You scared away Tord", he said.

I panted heavily, remembering the figure's cloaked body as he laughed evilly. It was a sight I wanted to forget but the image remained burned in my mind. I was too stiffened with anger. Edd really wanted me dead if he went far enough to summon a fucking demon into my house.

"I don't have time for this. I'm going to bed", I spit at Edd before walking towards the stairs. I went to my room when Edd suddenly appeared around the corner, making me jump. So Edd can teleport.

He raised his hand up. "Help me", he said.

I stared at him in disbelief. "After you used a fucking demon to kill me? Yeah, that's not happening", I said as I walked through him.

I opened the door to my bedroom when I saw Edd standing in the middle of my room. "You aren't going to stop are you?", I asked as I began to take my shirt off.

He only remained silent. Something about him today made me a little uneasy like he's planning something. I changed my jeans into shorts while Edd watched. He was a ghost anyways, he didn't care.

Edd then started to twitch as he looked at me. He started to walk towards me as his neck snapped one way, causing me to be concerned. Edd showed signs of struggle when there was a dark cloud of smoke radiating from him. His eyes starting glowing red as he slowly inched towards me.

I started to panic. If it was possible for a demon to possess a ghost, then nothing is impossible because Edd was having a ghost seizure. I jumped over the bed towards the nightstand, opening the drawer for something useful but to my luck, there was nothing. Edd was suddenly closer than before which made me panic even more.

Think, Tom! Your life is on the line!

I then remembered the cross.

He hates crosses

I removed the cross from around my neck as quickly as I could manage and darted away from Edd, who was still coming at me. I held out the cross which made Edd stop suddenly.

He started to groan and growl when his eyes were turning back into the normal white stage. He started cough, though his mouth was sewn shut so it hardly sounded like a cough. A dark cloud suddenly erupted from him and a familiar cloaked figure was on the ground, growling as Edd lay away from him, growling.

Tord, I should call him, only started to laugh. "I'll get you, Thomas! Just you wait!", he called.

"This is a fucking house, inside voices please", I shouted nervously.

He laughed as his body started to form into a thick cloud of smoke before he completely disappeared, swarmed in smoke. The figure was still there before it rose in the air and crashed into the floor, disappearing from my sight. I panted heavily when I noticed Edd in the corner standing.

He looked to me. "You could've helped me when you had the chance", Edd growled before disappearing in a flash of white light.

Great. Edd is even more pissed off at me and a demon is stalking my house.

Fantastic.